• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Only just started the whole house buying rigmarole but already don't trust our solicitors, questioned several fees that turned out to be "mistakes" wonder how many people pay them blindly?

Question, question and question again. Don't just accept what you're told!

Tell me about it. I had a toilet flush changed and if you didn't press it properly it leaked, though it was just a trickle. I'm struggling to think of why the price has risen so much. If it's a subterranean leak then it's home insurance time.

Have you recently installed a massive hydroponic setup in your loft?

It's incredible how people park. No consideration or embarrassment at all. At the Asda car park in Shoebury, they spent a fortune re doing the car park so that all the gaps are much bigger, brilliant, taking into consideration that the average size of cars have increased and more people are driving 4x4 types. People still park well over the lines and into the next parking space, even with a small car, taking up two spaces. Unbelievable.
People who,park half a car length from the end of the double yellows. Most vexing

So far over 300 cars have been badly scratched in Southend and Southchurch in the last few weeks. 100 over the weekend. Some have had their car repaired, only to have it scratched again. Why do some scumbags get off on causing upset, misery and cost to others?

Last edited:
Really? I swear all the time on there and have never had a ban. I regularly call Piers Morgan a ****, but I suppose Twitter allow that as they agree.
Ricey! And MK! key board potty mouths! never clever to show poor vocabulary of expression AND in my experience "put downs" are often best when individually tailored.

Really? I swear all the time on there and have never had a ban. I regularly call Piers Morgan a ****, but I suppose Twitter allow that as they agree.

Come on, do tell, who was it?!

Firstly it was a BBC story about that paedophile Ian Watkins and I said the oh-so innocent words along the lines that I hope a fellow inmate at the prison doth cause him a mischief, also those lovely folks at Whaley Bridge who won't leave their homes despite the police urging them to. Oh the shame!

Back