• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I tossed a coin to decide between pizza or a doner.

A poignant moment, an impossible conundrum - perhaps the Sophie's Choice of late night snacking.

Last edited:
People who,think the phases of the moon are caused by the earths shadow on it

I have heard a few poor Wren reviews BUT also we are still awaiting the 3rd "final" part of the kitchen for my daughter's flat, from Howdens, so maybe they are all a tad crap?
I'll give you a first hand review of Wren. They supplied and fitted our most recent kitchen and the quality of the units together with the quality of the fitter were absolutely first rate. I would not hesitate to recommend Wren based on my experiences with them.

I have heard a few poor Wren reviews BUT also we are still awaiting the 3rd "final" part of the kitchen for my daughter's flat, from Howdens, so maybe they are all a tad crap?
I can assure you they are! Have fitted all the favourites! there will be a problem with all, normally missing items not in stock so await your call.

I'll give you a first hand review of Wren. They supplied and fitted our most recent kitchen and the quality of the units together with the quality of the fitter were absolutely first rate. I would not hesitate to recommend Wren based on my experiences with them.

The kitchen was great quality, what we had the most problem with, as @Cricko can verify only too well, is how they coped with problems arising from sending incorrect parts and damaged units!

Pre-sale service is great, but the after sales service was shocking.

The kitchen was great quality, what we had the most problem with, as @Cricko can verify only too well, is how they coped with problems arising from sending incorrect parts and damaged units!

Pre-sale service is great, but the after sales service was shocking.
As with all things OBL, if the total experience is good then you are happy. If not, then you are disappointed. All of our stuff arrived when it should, it was all in good order and the fitter went beyond the call of duty reworking some of the plan to give us a better result. As an aside, the two lads from Wrens that bought it down came from Hull and had driven overnight to get it to us. It arrived on the day we played Hull in the FA Cup and I asked one of them if they were staying down for the game. The answer?......nah mate, we support Man Utd, priceless!

Asked the builder to extend the patio we had by not a huge amount. Wanted over £1K!

We'll stick with what we have....

Asked the builder to extend the patio we had by not a huge amount. Wanted over £1K!

We'll stick with what we have....

Probably doesn't want the job.

We have some walls to rebuild in the back garden that is a really crappy job.

We have sought a few quotes and after visiting the site nobody has bothered to reply.

Back