• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Probably doesn't want the job.

We have some walls to rebuild in the back garden that is a really crappy job.

We have sought a few quotes and after visiting the site nobody has bothered to reply.

He's already laying 38 square metres, this was just another 5!

But I know what you mean about not responding.

Middle lane hoggers on the A130 every damn morning and afternoon. Why? It absolutely baffles me why these people think it's the correct place to be on a three-lane duel carriageway. And what makes it worse are the ones that come off the Wickford slip road Northbound and just pull out into the middle lane................AND SLOW DOWN! Seriously, wtf!

Does my head in every single day of the week.

An imitation, white plastic, (not green in any sense) Christmas tree has been put up in a house in Carlton Drive, decorated and lights on! FFS it's the 5th November!

Do people on Twitter get random extraordinarily good looking women suddenly following them and then a little flirty "Hi" message? It's obviously a scam of somekind, but seriously give it a rest Russia. How gullable do you think I am?

Do people on Twitter get random extraordinarily good looking women suddenly following them and then a little flirty "Hi" message? It's obviously a scam of somekind, but seriously give it a rest Russia. How gullable do you think I am?

Very.

The Met Office (a Government department) has asked me (who work for another Government department) for some data and I'm required to fill out a complex, legalese jargon load of bollocks Non Disclosure Agreement.

Load of ****.

The Met Office (a Government department) has asked me (who work for another Government department) for some data and I'm required to fill out a complex, legalese jargon load of bollocks Non Disclosure Agreement.

Load of ****.
Very much so, where I work we had a visit from the Dept of Ag and Fish questioning what we had in place for tree and plant passports which is an EU directive due to, maybe perhaps, if, might etc start on 14th December, they knew little about it but expected us to know more as we import plants from the EU and if B#####t hasn't happened by then we could be breaking laws! Un fecking believable!

Load of ****.

Tell us more....

Back