• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend United Football Club.

I’m in Seville for the missus’ birthday. Managed to find a boozer showing the game... excellent.

Now I’m surrounded by confused Europeans, commentating on how poor the team in Yellow are.

I’m sure I heard the word putas mentioned.

I’m in Seville for the missus’ birthday. Managed to find a boozer showing the game... excellent.

Now I’m surrounded by confused Europeans, commentating on how poor the team in Yellow are.

Not sure what putas means but sure they're bang on the money

Not sure what putas means but sure they're bang on the money

Having been engaged to a Spaniard many years ago, I know exactly what it means, and yes, they were.

So do you know the family member that secretly sold them on, or were they stolen?

Not at all happy to find that my dad and his brother decided to sell them after my grand-parents died.

I'd imagine you heard the term :-"Hijos de putas",which sounds about right.Translation.Sons of bitches or whores.

I had an agency trying to get my to apply for a job in a defence company.

I haven't got the skills, but even if I did I don't think I want to work in an industry that maims and kills kids.

Been "selected" to go to a conference in Birmingham two weeks today. I'll have to get up at silly o'clock to get there by 9am, I'll be bored rigid all day, and to top it off I have to go with a team member who I think is an utter end of the bell.

Happy days. Times like this getting flu would be a blessed release.

We don't export so a Leave won't affect us but remaining will mean a possible small, new, costly, time consuming mountain of regulation and documentation for no purpose, benefit other than getting fined if it isn't done!

Sorry. £162.1 billion in 2017. Government figures. Not politics - facts.

Been "selected" to go to a conference in Birmingham two weeks today. I'll have to get up at silly o'clock to get there by 9am, I'll be bored rigid all day, and to top it off I have to go with a team member who I think is an utter end of the bell.

Happy days. Times like this getting flu would be a blessed release.

Pop down this way and you can have a dose of what I've got. It isn't flu so you will only feel like death warmed up rather than death.

Sorry. £162.1 billion in 2017. Government figures. Not politics - facts.
Hello D1, I was revering to the small firm I work for if you see original post on the subject. I think we struggle to turn over 162K a yr but extra red tape for no purpose as we don't export is frustrating.
Apology accepted, nothing to see, move along now.

Marillion playing at Cliffs Pavillion tonight which I have just found out. I could probably still get a ticket but tomorrows 4am start has put paid to that.

So I'm in the shed making a wood thing with the door shut. Mrs RHB waltzes in and says Sir David Amess has just knocked canvassing. He said that we had a beautiful cat and could he count on her vote. She said yes. I asked her why she said that and she said if Boris can lie through his teeth then so could she. Why am I hacked off? Because I missed the ****er.:Angry:

So I'm in the shed making a wood thing with the door shut. Mrs RHB waltzes in and says Sir David Amess has just knocked canvassing. He said that we had a beautiful cat and could he count on her vote. She said yes. I asked her why she said that and she said if Boris can lie through his teeth then so could she. Why am I hacked off? Because I missed the ****er.:Angry:

Perhaps she did not lie and was talking about the cats vote?

Back