• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wow, not hacking me off, but I have a lot of dodgy calls on my landline. There was a standard number on my answer phone, so thinking it's legit, I ring it back and have a brief conversation with a poor woman who gets bombarded by people who are getting fraudulent calls using her number and obviously she's not making them. Apparantly some idiots get really angry with her for no reason. Shocking.

Parents who don’t just drive off if their sponging kids aren’t ready and waiting outside when they said they would pick them up.. teach them a lesson via the power of a long walk in the cold

Stinking cold and the rough end of a virus, hurt my back and now the truck has gone wrong. Stuck at Volvo drinking the worst coffee ever and there's another driver here who looks and smells like Stig of the Dump.

This: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-50507180

Can't imagine what/how the parents must be feeling but I can guess.
I'd suggest he stays in custody until he reveals the whereabouts of his victim.
That information should be the first question the Parole Board ask's and if it goes unanswered, then straight back to the cells. Not that I'd've given any of this ilk parole in the first place.....

Last edited:
Boiler dying and having to fork out nearly 2k for a replacement. Just spend over 30k on building work too. Happy day.

The screen on my Macbook Pro is showing signs of discolouration around the edges.

I had the screen replaced in July because of exactly the same issue but now warranty on both the machine and the repair have expired.

A replacement screen plus labour will cost over £500 so I am hoping Apple will accept that this is not acceptable and replace for free

This: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-50507180

Can't imagine what/how the parents must be feeling but I can guess.
I'd suggest he stays in custody until he reveals the whereabouts of his victim.
That information should be the first question the Parole Board ask's and if it goes unanswered, then straight back to the cells. Not that I'd've given any of this ilk parole in the first place.....

Failure to reveal the whereabouts of a victim's body should automatically deny them any chance of parole.

Back