• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Traffic chaos earlier was, by many accounts a suicide who took a leap off Rayleigh Weir into the path of a lorry. Whilst I feel sorry for the family of the vicitm, the poor ****er driving the lorry will have to live with that forever.

Anyone get caught up in the traffic chaos earlier, after the A127 was closed near Rayleigh Weir, due to a fatal accident?.
I didn't personally, but live on the A13 in Leigh, & traffic was crawling by till about 7.30pm. It usually eases up after 6,30pm.
Took my dad two hours from Chelmsford to Rayleigh.

Took my dad two hours from Chelmsford to Rayleigh.
KFC Basildon area to wickord. 65 mins, 3.1 miles. You could literally walk quicker. To add insult to injury I could have done a different route through Wickford thru the Wick which have saved 30 mins had I realised in time☹️

Wednesday- land slip , extra 30 mins getting home
Thursday-landslide, extra 25 mins to work, hour coming home
Friday- say **** this and drive to BCP site in Basildon- - see result above.
Saturday- in order:
mitre saw stops working in morning ( it’s a pro model worth over £450)
Watch us play
2 trees in front garden blow down another is unstable-
Drains totally blocked, tried pipes and jet wash , no good- waiting for Thames water
All day legs are killing me- shins and calf’s-probably related to feet where I know I have issues
Still angry from yesterday’s match
Hoping today is better

KFC Basildon area to wickord. 65 mins, 3.1 miles. You could literally walk quicker. To add insult to injury I could have done a different route through Wickford thru the Wick which have saved 30 mins had I realised in time☹️
did your chicken bucket get cold too?:Winking:

Wednesday- land slip , extra 30 mins getting home
Thursday-landslide, extra 25 mins to work, hour coming home
Friday- say **** this and drive to BCP site in Basildon- - see result above.
Saturday- in order:
mitre saw stops working in morning ( it’s a pro model worth over £450)
Watch us play
2 trees in front garden blow down another is unstable-
Drains totally blocked, tried pipes and jet wash , no good- waiting for Thames water
All day legs are killing me- shins and calf’s-probably related to feet where I know I have issues
Still angry from yesterday’s match
Hoping today is better

Was it??.

2hrs 30 from Romford to MK thanks to a big crash on the M25. Reroute to M11 A428 and then a child with projectile vomit. Happy travels. ?

Was it??.
Nope - I had my amplifier repaired 2 weeks ago by the top man in the country for my make (audiolab) It just stopped working again, it’s very hot and has a lovely burning smell- marvellous

On a positive, anglia unblocked the drain, I cut up the trees, cut the grass and built some storage bins for behind the shed for wood off cuts ( should have thought of that 10 years ago).

Nope - I had my amplifier repaired 2 weeks ago by the top man in the country for my make (audiolab) It just stopped working again, it’s very hot and has a lovely burning smell- marvellous

On a positive, anglia unblocked the drain, I cut up the trees, cut the grass and built some storage bins for behind the shed for wood off cuts ( should have thought of that 10 years ago).

Guess with whats happened to you last few days, you didn't buy a lottery ticket yesterday!.

No Time To Die - The new James Bond theme song by Billie Eillish. That is a serious dirge of a song.

Voluntary Redundancy already knocked back as I have to go through the motions of applying for jobs on a closed list, role matched blah blah ****ing blah.

Arse. :Angry Mob::Angry:

Back