• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Easy Jet cancelling return flight to Southend and moving us all onto flight into the arse end of the world

I have been watching the Tour De France and judging by the adverts you would swear all daytime TV viewers are OAPs needing cheap holiday insurance and people in severe financial trouble.

Easy Jet cancelling return flight to Southend and moving us all onto flight into the arse end of the world

Easy Jet are a bit of a joke at the moment, so many problems they're having. I seem to see less flights over my house everyday. I don't think I've seen one today. It's a big contrast from 3 years ago.

Easy Jet are a bit of a joke at the moment, so many problems they're having. I seem to see less flights over my house everyday. I don't think I've seen one today. It's a big contrast from 3 years ago.
I believe the popular airlines and the Airports are recruiting and training like crazy at the moment, but it stands to reason that they will not be back to pre Covid readiness for some months. Until then organised chaos will continue in the air and on the tarmac. What is for sure is that they are losing revenue at an alarming rate and they will not allow that to continue. It's amazing what the profit ethos coupled with shareholder pressure will do for there companies.

I believe the popular airlines and the Airports are recruiting and training like crazy at the moment, but it stands to reason that they will not be back to pre Covid readiness for some months. Until then organised chaos will continue in the air and on the tarmac. What is for sure is that they are losing revenue at an alarming rate and they will not allow that to continue. It's amazing what the profit ethos coupled with shareholder pressure will do for there companies.

They must be losing ****e loads... Southend was a popular airport for EasyJet pre Covid, it will take a good couple of years to get back up to those numbers again.

They cancelled our return from Palma on a Monday and put us on the Luton flight. We'd all rather book a couple of extra days and come back on the Wednesday than Luton at 5pm and a trip round the London orbital.......job done:Clap:

The price of trains.

Looked up for Solihull and it was like £60+ per person.
To go to Ipswich next Tuesday was like £38. Its like an 1.20min journey ffs

Go abroad and you can travel the length of the country for about £10 we pay nearly 4 times as much to go to the next county.

The price of trains.

Looked up for Solihull and it was like £60+ per person.
To go to Ipswich next Tuesday was like £38. Its like an 1.20min journey ffs

Go abroad and you can travel the length of the country for about £10 we pay nearly 4 times as much to go to the next county.
I see that too for Ipswich.Crazy that it's nearly £40 and that's with a railcard as well.My mate lived on Portugal and a train from Faro to Lisbon about 200 miles is about £25 or so

Back