• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My phone refusing to read my fingerprint every time I do a bit of DIY.

I have just managed to lock myself out of my banking app.

Use Chrome all the time, have done for years, tried to log on today and got a message 'entry point could not be found'! Any suggestions? Maybe as I am on Windows 7 and it has suddenly stopped supporting it? Have got Firefox as backup so not the end of the world, just annoying.

Use Chrome all the time, have done for years, tried to log on today and got a message 'entry point could not be found'! Any suggestions? Maybe as I am on Windows 7 and it has suddenly stopped supporting it? Have got Firefox as backup so not the end of the world, just annoying.
Yes, update to Windows 10 or 11.

Over 10 minutes spent on Will Ferrell turning up at a Wrexham game, on BBC breakfast.

Trivial rubbish takes prescient over a club in the same league heading into oblivion.

Wrexham are the Bubbles The Chimp of the National League and sooner or later celebrities will get bored of it.

The US shooting down all these balloons. Don't they realise its just a charity balloon race from China.

Receiving phone calls from a Asian person who say they are from BT Openreach and you have a problem with your internet then they try and convince you they have an English name

A spokesperson from the Pentagon has not dismissed the possibility of Extraterrestrials, I kid you not.:Stunned::Stunned:
I would hope ET has travelled the galaxy in a cooler method of transport than a balloon.

If it doesn't resemble either the Millennium Falcon or the ship from Flight of the Navigator then i'd be very disappointed

A spokesperson from the Pentagon has not dismissed the possibility of Extraterrestrials, I kid you not.:Stunned::Stunned:
That was close. Now confirmed all those UFOs and the other description they use, were all man made. Just like the other hundreds they shoot down each year for spying, or for flying too low and being a danger to aircraft. And there's me getting all excited. I just want to invite a couple of Aliens in for a cup of tea.

Back