• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Hi everyone! I have a question. I seem to remember a series starring Ronnie Corbett as a middle aged man named Timothy who still lived with his parents, but they still treated him like a child. What was this show called ?

The sun is shining and in the absence of the Eastern European car cleaning mafia we have cleaned the car. It's all shiny now without a drop of jettisoned aiviation fuel on it due to the demise of Easy jet flying over our house. Woo hoo. No doubt it will become a more tempting target for the pigeons.

The sun is shining and in the absence of the Eastern European car cleaning mafia we have cleaned the car. It's all shiny now without a drop of jettisoned aiviation fuel on it due to the demise of Easy jet flying over our house. Woo hoo. No doubt it will become a more tempting target for the pigeons.

The second I wash mine, bomber command send over a squadron of seagulls who direct hit with pinpoint precision. My application to install an AT AT Gun has been refused by the council on numerous occasions.

Reactions: RHB
The second I wash mine, bomber command send over a squadron of seagulls who direct hit with pinpoint precision. My application to install an AT AT Gun has been refused by the council on numerous occasions.
I do find that bird s*** is easier to remove than that rainbow coloured aviation fuel mist that smears the windscreen. At least the s*** is organic (corrosive but organic), so early s*** removal is probably the key.

Polished it this afternoon. I wore a sunhat and a false beard so none of the neighbours would know it was me out of the house for a second time.

oo.png

The sheds. All three were here when I moved in but the "favela" was closer to the house and blocked the view of the garden.

Back