• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What price is acceptable?

• £350k or less

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • £350k-£450k

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • £450k-£550k

Votes: 23 9.7%
  • £550k-£650k

Votes: 30 12.6%
  • £650k-£750k

Votes: 55 23.1%
  • £750k+

Votes: 74 31.1%
  • Don't sell

Votes: 43 18.1%
  • Bart

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
Talk that Neymar is signing for PSG for around £200m

That being the case, I want at least £100m for Lenny. And a 25% sell-on clause.

I am surprised we havent taken the £500k if thats what was offered, I'm pretty sure we could replace him at this level within that sort of budget, with someone who actually wants to be here, as opposed to hanging on to someone who doesn't and who will go for free in a year.

£750k plus substantial add-ons.

If bigger clubs want him, they can pay!

£750k plus substantial add-ons.

If bigger clubs want him, they can pay!

There's a strong rumour on the Sheffield United board that they bid £750k yesterday as a final offer, It will be interesting to see if Lendog is included in the team tonight.

There's a strong rumour on the Sheffield United board that they bid £750k yesterday as a final offer, It will be interesting to see if Lendog is included in the team tonight.

If true would entirely depend on who if anyone is lined up as a replacement- promotion is the priority focus so will only be entertained if that replacement (s) strengthen the team and make that more likely. And that is why it might very well be rejected.

However, what it does show is who knows how to negotiate- all the Wilder we will only pay what people are with here is an offer of £300k nonsense has been shredded by the bouffant one.

My bet- its already been rejected if ever made- but what do I know..

Back