• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What would you want from the new stadium?

(a) Onions in the burgers
(b) Four sides (the stadium not the burgers)
(c) It to actually happen...

Agree here. Could be a real chance to showcase local producers.
last October i went to Taiwan and the only bar i went to was one that only had locally brewed beer ,was a little dearer but well worth it, also had the same experience way back in 2002 when i went to Amhearst USA only drank locally brewed beer in one particular freehold , The owner was the person who brewed the beer many varieties ,

last October i went to Taiwan and the only bar i went to was one that only had locally brewed beer ,was a little dearer but well worth it, also had the same experience way back in 2002 when i went to Amhearst USA only drank locally brewed beer in one particular freehold , The owner was the person who brewed the beer many varieties ,
Yeah I think there’s a need for this. It’s nice to have something locally produced. I’m shocked by the difference in Norfolk and Suffolk how many local shops they have etc compared to us.

Somebody with a bit more integrity to own it ?.......and if he/she/they actually gave more of a toss about some of the best fans in the country...... that would be a welcome change too !!

Just imagine that . I often do. Poor old blues....how did we ever come to this ??

When have we ever had a decent owner. Certainly not for the last 40+ years.

Vic is the best of a very sorry bunch.

Back