• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What would you want from the new stadium?

Aussie Rhyming slang: - Dead Horse = Sauce

Think he meant Pie and Dead Horse, though I would have said a pie and Phar Lap.

A for VB, you can shove that where the sun doesn't shine.
Aussie rhyming dead horse and sauce is a meat pie and sauce. When i was driving trucks for a living that was my lunch , Also used to enjoy a snot block and full tit

Aussie rhyming dead horse and sauce is a meat pie and sauce. When i was driving trucks for a living that was my lunch , Also used to enjoy a snot block and full tit
Dare I ask what they are 😂😂😂

Dare I ask what they are 😂😂😂
well a full tit is a pint of milk, now a snot block is a lemon filled cake on pastry with icing on the top a bit like a lemon meringue pie , but its about 2 or 3 inches square

well a full tit is a pint of milk, now a snot block is a lemon filled cake on pastry with icing on the top a bit like a lemon meringue pie , but its about 2 or 3 inches square
Ah ok. Learn something new every day 😂😂

Think we're going a bit off piste. I know/think you can't drink at your seat but planning for more civilized days I went to the theatre yesterday and you could order champagne from your seat. Think I might have used it after Jack Bridge's goal on Saturday.

Some of you want Lakeside with Old Speckled Solihull as a guest ale.

I want to see a loud, intimidating, safe standing area full of shrimpers behind one end. At my age I will be happy to admire that from my luxury seat in the main stand.

I will be happy to pay extra as I will able to order decent food, even after the game in my designated lounge. I will be trusted with a real glass to drink my beer as it will be full of people who can also be trusted, including their friends on guest passes. We will be our own Gentlemans club with Ladies allowed

Those amongst you who won't go after not getting the "full football experience".....Whatever that is....Well you can F*** off back to watching Man U on Sky and leave us real fans to concentrate on the game.

Some of you have forgotten a stadium is all about the players and the fans....How you get the best out of each other. Always has been always will be.
Thanks for the advice to all us lesser beings on how to be a proper fan. Much appreciated.

1: The stadium painted rainbow colour's
2: A statue of Jeremy Corbyn outside
3: A safe space for when I feel offended
4: Pronouns banned, alongside swearing
5; CS Cockles also banned
6: A pound in the glass strip pub for the lads ( and lasses if they like drinking from the fury cup.
5. Truly is a must! We don’t need that knuckle dragging thug anywhere near our rainbow temple!

5. Truly is a must! We don’t need that knuckle dragging thug anywhere near our rainbow temple!
You joke but I was just saying in 50 to 70 years time I don’t think we will have local supporter base anymore looking at demographic shifts.

Back