• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Which team do you hate..??

DTS

The Business
Face facts we nearly all hate Colu,Orient,West Ham,Canvey.Man Utd etc etc but I am asking which team do you hate for a personal reason.

For the same of debate I am banning the following teams :

West Ham,Col U,Orient,Canvey,Man Utd and Arsenal

Personally I really hate Brighton. Nothing team that think they are something special,No ground, load of donkeys in there squad,lived off one striker (Zamora or Knight) for the past 5 seasons , poxy shirts , ****y nickname (Not that we can talk)
Fans are always total to**ers at the hall.

Also hate Swindon due to a bloke that I used to work with who was a total knob and the most useless bloke I have ever had the misfortune to meet. Used to go on about them all the time and take the mickey out of Southend.

You..???

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Oct. 10 2004,20:18)]Face facts we nearly all hate Colu,Orient,West Ham,Canvey.Man Utd etc etc but I am asking which team do you hate for a personal reason.

For the same of debate I am banning the following teams :

West Ham,Col U,Orient,Canvey,Man Utd and Arsenal

Personally I really hate Brighton. Nothing team that think they are something special,No ground, load of donkeys in there squad,lived off one striker (Zamora or Knight) for the past 5 seasons , poxy shirts , ****y nickname (Not that we can talk)
Fans are always total to**ers at the hall.

Also hate Swindon due to a bloke that I used to work with who was a total knob and the most useless bloke I have ever had the misfortune to meet. Used to go on about them all the time and take the mickey out of Southend.

You..???
Birmingham City for obvious reasons

Dave, not fair. How can you exclude West f**king Ham. The biggest pile of useless crap ever. I had to endure Lakeside this afternoon.…….....and their f**king shop. It's just toooo much to handle in one day.

mad.gif

for many years i played for raleigh boys fc and for that reason i must say that i hate anything related to elmwood colts fc.
tounge.gif

I'd have to agree with DTS, Brighton i f**king hate em, infact i think i hate them more than that pile of sh*t up the A12!!.
biggrin.gif

Chelsea.
It's completely irrational, but I just can't help it.

I hate Perth Glory..

Who you may ask are they...

They are the Australian version of Man Utd and have won the league the last 2 seasons. I hate them because they are the only access i have to live football yet they are completely unwatchable, have no talent, display lazy defending, and there is no atmosphere at the ground ( despite 15,000 att. ).

Only costs $12 to get in though ( about 4 pound ).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (perth shrimper @ Oct. 11 2004,03:38)]I hate Perth Glory..

Who you may ask are they...

They are the Australian version of Man Utd and have won the league the last 2 seasons. I hate them because they are the only access i have to live football yet they are completely unwatchable, have no talent, display lazy defending, and there is no atmosphere at the ground ( despite 15,000 att. ).

Only costs $12 to get in though ( about 4 pound ).
Are they still paying in Jundaloop or have they moved back too their own ground?

Why do you hate Celtic?
Apart from Col U I dont hate any team. Have no reason to. I dislike Letyton O for obvious reasons buts thats it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Benfleetshrimp @ Oct. 11 2004,10:40)]Why do you hate Celtic?
Apart from Col U I dont hate any team. Have no reason to. I dislike Letyton O for obvious reasons buts thats it.
I'm with SS on Celtic, I also hate Rangers as well.
The whole sectarian thing makes me want to vomit.
I hate Celtic's persecution complex, their affiliation with Irish republicanism and their misguided belief that they're the biggest club in the world.
The Huns intolerance, and vile anti catholic bigotry disgust me as well.
I also hate the fact that both these clubs pull in support from every part of Scotland and Ulster, people who should be supporting their local clubs.
Looking back at the mid eighties it's unbelievable to think that both clubs were crap, had relatively small crowds and were being challenged all the way by Aberdeen, Dundee United & Hearts.

Clubs I am always happy to see lose include:

* Newcastle. Controversial pick, I know - since many pundits seem to suggest that they're "everyone's favourite 2nd team". But that's bollox. The thing that really annoys me about them is the myth that is the Toon Army. When they played with the likes of us in old Div 2, they were getting gates of 14-16,000. Where was the mythical Toon Army then, I ask myself. Bunch of gloryhunters, that's what they are. When Man City were in Nationwide Div 2 (i.e. old Div 3), they were still pulling in 35,000 against the likes of Macc Town. That's proper support, not the marketing myth that is the Toon Army.

*Wigan - don't know why... utterly irrational, no real reason for it. Just don't like them - it's probably jealousy, at how a really small club with no discernible support gets a fabulous stadium and a team with genuine Premiership aspirations, just because the moneybags owner of JJB Sports happens to support them. Jammy b'stards, they don't deserve it.

*Swindon... aka Swindle Town. Cheating swine from a sh*te soulless town. Always loathed Swindon and its mini-roundabouts... again, jealous that a club which (at the time) was barely bigger or better than us got Glenn Hoddle and the chance to play in the Premiership. B'stards.

Can't say I really dislike any of the teams in our division... except when they're playing us...

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Oct. 11 2004,10:57)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Benfleetshrimp @ Oct. 11 2004,10:40)]Why do you hate Celtic?
I'm with SS on Celtic, I also hate Rangers as well.
The whole sectarian thing makes me want to vomit.
I hate Celtic's persecution complex, their affiliation with Irish republicanism and their misguided belief that they're the biggest club in the world.
The Huns intolerance, and vile anti catholic bigotry disgust me as well.
I also hate the fact that both these clubs pull in support from every part of Scotland and Ulster, people who should be supporting their local clubs.
Looking back at the mid eighties it's unbelievable to think that both clubs were crap, had relatively small crowds and were being challenged all the way by Aberdeen, Dundee United & Hearts.
Having now lived in Glasgow for 4 years, I have to say the sectarian thing is slowly improving. However, Old Firm day is always a time to keep your head down (you even have to thing don't wear blue or don't wear green before you leave the house).

There are faults on both sides & I have to say it's Celtic as a club who have spent big on trying to educate their support to cure this. Rangers still I believe, play a well known sectarian song over the PA before the team come out. Celtic were also set up as a club for the people (whether they be Catholic, Protestant or non-denominational), it just happened that the major force behind their creation was a Catholic priest.

It may well be that my time in Glasgow has intersected with renewed fortune on the field for the Celts but give me the warmth and humour of them over the snidy moaning and griping of the huns any day!

Surprised nobody has said MK Dons up to now... for obvious reasons.

I also hate Sunderland. Don't ask me why... I just hate them.

I don't like Rangers (rivals of Celtic) or Sevilla (rivals of Real Betis).

Got to be Rushden & Diamonds & Luton Town for me.

R&D because as I mentioned when I first started posting on here just rile me in the fact that they were created on the egotistical whim of a rich man who happened to like football.

Luton, refer to my posting on cr*p grounds but also because I made a numbers of mates who are Watford fans when I was at Hertfordshire Uni.

And Liverpool too. So many people of my age (25) support them despite being from nowhere near Liverpool. Glory hunters. Many of my best mates are Liverpool fans and I give them stick about it all the time.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Oct. 11 2004,12:11)]And Liverpool too. So many people of my age (25) support them despite being from nowhere near Liverpool. Glory hunters. Many of my best mates are Liverpool fans and I give them stick about it all the time.
Yeah Liverpool are up there for me as well, I also hate Leeds and Tottenham. They're legacies from my Chelsea past.

Wolves and Cardiff used to **** me off cos their fans are bullies who's reputations are built on battering the fans of smaller clubs.

Real Madrid - I hate them because they're big time charlies. Give me Athletico Madrid every time.

Galatasary - absolute scum

MtS point about the Toon army was also good, some clubs are legends in their own minds, both the NE "giants" fall into this category.

I sure there's loads more but I'm starting to bore myself with my numerous prejudices.

Back