• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Which team do you hate..??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Oct. 11 2004,12:29)]Galatasary - absolute scum
Good call.

Oh, and while we're at it on the international arena: Juventus. Italian Man Ure cheating, moaning gits!

Juventus, ever since going to see Southend play Fiorentina and we taught their fans to sing 'We hate Col Utd' and they taught us an extremely rude song about Juve.

I have hated Juventus ever since purely because I hope that in return there is a fan in Florence who hates the Ewes.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Oct. 11 2004,13:24)]Juventus, ever since going to see Southend play Fiorentina and we taught their fans to sing 'We hate Col Utd' and they taught us an extremely rude song about Juve.

I have hated Juventus ever since purely because I hope that in return there is a fan in Florence who hates the Ewes.
RM that is the best reason yet. Well done Sir. For that reason alone I now consider myself a fully paid up Juve hater.

biggrin.gif

Birmingham..

MK Dons

Inverness Caley Thistle , who sold the heritage of two clubs (after trying for all three inverness clubs) and are now playing their home games 100 miles away to get the SPL money rather than waiting a year...

Celtic- Fenian bastards.

Peterborough- Barry Fry.

Hull - Horrible fans with a tw*tty accent to match.

Leeds - see above.

Football fills me with hatred (in fact just about the only club I don't dislike anything about is Charlton, who are the embodiment of what a club should be like).

But if I have to chose one club, I'd go for Southend United. No club has caused me nearly as much pain and suffering. In fact no other single thing in my life has cause me as much misery. There's no other activity that I devote substantial time and money to that leaves me feeling disappointed, let down, bored on such a regular basis.

But then on the flip-side what compares to hearing that 8 men have just taken a 3-1 lead against 11? Who else dervies such highs purely from Jim Corbett slotting home a penalty? Would the words Ian Benjamin and Bury bring a beaming smile to the face of anyone but a Southend fan?

Yes, my username is Hong Kong Blue, and I'm a Southend fan........

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Benfleetshrimp @ Oct. 11 2004,15:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ Oct. 11 2004,15:02)]Celtic- Fenian bastards.
Does this sort of thing really have a place in football?
I would suggest not
I've heard the term' Fenian *******' used at Roots Hall too. It was in reference to Carlisle's former manager Roddy Collins if I remember rightly.

Some people....

Celtic (not for sectarian reasons, their supporters spat on me at a Dundee/Celtic match), Arsenal, West Ham, scum, scum, scum

mad.gif

Just reading a book about sectarianism and the Auld Firm. marginally understandable 110 years ago, completely irrelevant today, particularly to those living in England let alone South Eastern England.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Benfleetshrimp @ Oct. 11 2004,13:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Oct. 11 2004,13:24)]Juventus, ever since going to see Southend play Fiorentina and we taught their fans to sing 'We hate Col Utd' and they taught us an extremely rude song about Juve.

RM that is the best reason yet. Well done Sir. For that reason alone I now consider myself a fully paid up Juve hater.

biggrin.gif
Yep, agreed.

laugh.gif

Sadly, I doubt our love for Le Viole is reciprocated too much... but there you have it.

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ Oct. 11 2004,15:28)]Just reading a book about sectarianism and the Auld Firm. marginally understandable 110 years ago, completely irrelevant today, particularly to those living in England let alone South Eastern England.
It's irrelevant in this day & age living even in one of the last hotbeds of it!!! With some people it's so bad that one of the first questions they ask you when you meet them for the first time is "What school did you go to?" This is purely to find out which denomination school you attended. They always look confused when me & the wife tell them where we went!

That's why I never want to see the old firm play in the English leagues. Their sectarian hatred is infectious.
The whole no surrender thing at England matches is getting pretty boring as well. By all means take the **** out of the Irish fans for being glory hunting, johnny come lately's to Int'l football. Just ease up on the sectarian stuff.
Between No surrender and 12 German Bombers we end up looking like we're stuck firmly in the past, still fighting all our old battles. A bit more wit and less blind hatred would go a long way...!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 11 2004,14:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Benfleetshrimp @ Oct. 11 2004,13:27)]
[b said:

biggrin.gif
Yep, agreed.

laugh.gif

Sadly, I doubt our love for Le Viole is reciprocated too much... but there you have it.

sad.gif
You're probably right, but how fantastic would it have been if a Fiorentina fan listened to the game on the net and after the winning penalty was slotted home jumped on his scooter and rode around Florence beeping his horn and waving a Southend flag.

Not a chance that happened of course..........

I hate Reading because they are basically a sh*tty little roundabout-town football club with massive delusions of grandeur. I hated them even more when that charlatan Pardew was manager. What a knob he continues to be. I bet he really thinks he is the epitome of the English modern forward thinking manager (he is always saying corny things like 'there is a real buzz about the place'). Reading are also owned by Madejski who as well as being an egotistical pr*ck who named a stadium after himself also makes large donations to the Conservative Party. To make matters worse I bet none of this bothers the comfy smug flask-bearing Reading fans who half populate that crappy disused warehouse they call a state-of-the-art stadium.

I despise Oxford for similar reasons but also because their kit is awful.

Cheers.

Cardiff

Wrexham

Swansea

They are Welsh clubs who shouldn't be playing in the English league and they bring their hate filled supporters with them.

Back