• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who's the winger then?

Spaceman Spiff

Attila the Admin ⭐
Staff member
So, we've talked about the possible striker targets until we're blue in the face - but Tilly has also said he's looking for a winger with pace...

As yet we've had no suggestions - anyone care to speculate who could be top of the list Tilly mentioned?

rock.gif
biggrin.gif

Nothing wrong with a bit of speculation...

biggrin.gif

Wasn't he after someone experienced? If so that pretty much rules out that Mitchell Cole lad from Grays which is a shame as he sounds like the real deal.

Bullock's been mentioned a few times hasn't he?

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mr Wooly @ June 24 2005,12:15)]Wasn't he after someone experienced?
Not necessarily
smile.gif

I think the 'experienced' quote referred to the striker - the only quality mentioned in relation to the winger was pace. So maybe the lad at Grays is a possibility...

I was wondering about Delaney actually. He still doesn't appear to have signed a new deal, and I haven't heard of any clubs linked with him for the last few weeks.

If his wage demands are realistic then I wouldn't say no to Salako. Very experianced, local and on the look out for a new club.

I'd imagine he's not as pacy as he used to be, but he knws how to cross a ball....

Sam Aiston from Shrewsbury was mentioned on here before. Turned down Darlo and Grimsby. Was described as a talented player with a lot of pace.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ June 24 2005,12:45)]Sam Aiston from Shrewsbury was mentioned on here before. Turned down Darlo and Grimsby. Was described as a talented player with a lot of pace.
Given that Shrewsbusy released him though, and they only just avoided relegation to the Conference, is he really what we need in League One?
rock.gif

Back