• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who is your No.1 In the World?!? (Could develop into NSFW)

Anyone got a picture of this peugeot advert women?
It's the Renault Clio lass, I believe...

No Jade, Ricey?!;)

2, That French bird off the Peugeot adverts. It's the way she bites her lip in the final scene
Ahh, Annelise Hesme...

annelise.png

One on the right's an awful kisser, won't be calling her back anytime soon...

Rachel Stevens is my number one, no one else even comes close to her.

Kylie

Rachel Weisz

Jennifer Aniston

Anyone else notice how heavily "photoshopped" that picture of Kelly Brook has been at the beginning of the thread?!

tn2_tricia_helfer_4.jpg

What can I say about trish,corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

011-.jpg

If there a hell, then jolene blalock is my heaven!

here some more! http://www.pixagogo.com/0891784215

Lucy%20Lawless%20(WinCE).jpg

Couldnt leave lucy out!

Shakira_725200232431PM294.jpg

Sorry, I just couldnt leave Shakira out, just for the dirt value alone!

Is it me or does she look like she has a bit of a package going on down below????

Its you! No really I did think that it was not the most flatering of pics but there are some others, particularly one than nearly got me banned from shrimperzone in a drunken moment!

Last edited:
After watching ER last night I have to say that Parminder Nagra could be rising up the charts:

05top50parminder_nagra.jpg

Back