• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who is your No.1 In the World?!? (Could develop into NSFW)

Is it me or does she look like she has a bit of a package going on down below????

Strangely enough Sam ....I once went out with a Lady who had quite a large bone in that area. It was More of an "up an under" to get to grips there. A Willy like a Banana would of helped more. But quite stimulating all the same .:) .

Did "she" have a rather pronounced adams apple and large hands John? Did you drink champagne and did it taste like cherry cola? C O L A cola?

Last edited:
Strangely enough Sam ....I once went out with a Lady who had quite a large bone in that area. It was More of an "up an under" to get to grips there. A Willy like a Banana would of helped more. But quite stimulating all the same .:) .

Thank you for sharing that with us all John....maybe that is the problem with the lady above, you must admit it doesnt look that feminine, granted the rest of her body is great but.....banana willy receiver or not, I wouldnt wish that podgy looking set of flaps on any female....

11867.jpg

Hmm Ellen........

(Shes tiny look !)

No Jade, Ricey?!;)

I'm a bit snowed under, so I can't do pics right now, but here's my top 3.

1, Alison Stokke. There's no getting around it, I'm smitten.

2, That French bird off the Peugeot adverts. It's the way she bites her lip in the final scene

3, Britt Ekland, circa 1975.

definitely the renaut bird and that pole vaulter... shwing!
allison_stokke_2.jpg

Rachel Stevens is my number one, no one ever gets close to her.

Exactly, I'd wager that's because of her well-known pronounced body odour problem! What is it they used to say on that Lee & Herring programme, the girl who smelt of spam? That's Rachel Stevens :hilarious:

Back