• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Whos a lucky boy then!

shrimperman

Manager
Can't belive my luck over the last few days. All in all I've managed to scoop just under grand from the bloody bookies (Sorry Uxbridge!)My lucky streak:

£630 totally from Southend winning promotion on Saturday

Then I get home a minute ago, the racing at Chester is on the box. Just as I look up, the commentator mentions that Admiral is very good money at 33/1. So, just for the hell of it I put £5 e/w. It comes in - £216. Happy days.

The next race is the 15.20 at Chester so I think, ill try luck again, this time went for £10 to win on the favourite @11/2. It also comes in - £65. You will not remove the smile from my face.

Has anyone else had incredible streaks of luck before?

At Swansea, We were promoted, i won our personal football bet (£5 each, 5 teams picked, whoever amounts the most goals wins), My coupon came through (£120 from £4) and then won £50 on a scratch card on the way home...

90 quid on the old accumulator at the weekend, and 210 quid from Southend getting promoted the week before. About as lucky as i've ever been
oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ May 10 2006,15:47)]Can't belive my luck over the last few days. All in all I've managed to scoop just under grand from the bloody bookies (Sorry Uxbridge!)My lucky streak:
Not at all, fair play mate
smile.gif

Especially if it wasn't with the 'brokes
wink.gif

Haven't had a good run for a while, but if Niall Quinn gets the Sunderland job I'll be very happy....

Was thinking about putting some £££ on Chelsea, Southampton, Forest and Wycombe (Swindon if this investor supplies funds, and Holloway ends up there) to win their respective Leagues...
Anybody give me any estimateds odds on an accumulator?

Just to round it all off, I just had £5 @ 7/1 on Fabiano to score first in the Uefa Cup Final, so another £80 in my back pocket
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

who was lucky enough to have 100 on at 33/1 for us to win the league?

rock.gif

Back