• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who's it going to be?

Could also be the reason for the delay in getting a new manager as it would need to be agreed by the buyers etc

I think that he is intimating that if SUFC were ever to reach the Premier**** it, like the new ground being completed, would be so far in the future that you, and indeed all of us, would only be able to watch from a far more celestial viewpoint.

I'm an athiest so I may have to look upwards rather than down. :ROFL:

Not saying Ron is going to sell completely however the fact roughly 20 separate debts have been settled would indicate that some form of investment is possible

Looking like we will have big news by close of play i reckon. Investment and a new manager. Given the financial issues we are currently facing i think both need to be coming together if Campbell is to be the man. Else he will be gone by Christmas.

Be interesting to know where Ron went on his holiday..... if it was Magaluf or Benni... ditch the foreign takeover dream

I’m not sure he will leave but I think he may sell a stake in the club, possibility a majority stake. It could explain why a decision to take on a new manager has taken so long, why numerous debts have been settled simultaneously, the Larsson link (especially after the reports of him and a consortium wanting to take over another league one team and also Ron’s visit to Stockholm).

Can someone explain these debts that have been settled ? I looked on companies house and the 3 charges settled this week related to Sainsburys. I thought they had forfeited their deposit, I wasn't aware they were owed any money. If they were then where the hell did Ron get £5M from ? That was the rumoured amount a few years ago wasn't it ?

This is all great stuff and I really want to buy into it

I just can't help thinking it will be a massive let down when the announcement is 'Waddock and another winding up order'

This is all great stuff and I really want to buy into it

I just can't help thinking it will be a massive let down when the announcement is 'Waddock and another winding up order'
I think you're being a bit optimistic, more like Waddock's patience runs out and he walks so Craig Fagan & another winding up order.

Can someone explain these debts that have been settled ? I looked on companies house and the 3 charges settled this week related to Sainsburys. I thought they had forfeited their deposit, I wasn't aware they were owed any money. If they were then where the hell did Ron get £5M from ? That was the rumoured amount a few years ago wasn't it ?

There is a lot more than 3 that have been satisfied.

Check Here

Back