• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
Wasn't pulling up trees in the first half, no better and no worse than anyone else. And then off comes Sawyer for the very ineffective Hall. Everyones MOM Saturday yet again he can't wait to whip him off and hang on for a desperate win. Wish he'd put us out of our misery and declare why he doesn't like Lee Sawyer!

Wasn't pulling up trees in the first half, no better and no worse than anyone else. And then off comes Sawyer for the very ineffective Hall. Everyones MOM Saturday yet again he can't wait to whip him off and hang on for a desperate win. Wish he'd put us out of our misery and declare why he doesn't like Lee Sawyer!
Have to say mate in this instance it was clear Sawyer was injured He looked like he strained his right leg somehow while warming up before the game and probably only started as he had already been announced as playing feel sorry for him as starting to play really well as well..........so lets hope its nothing that will keep him out for long

Have to say mate in this instance it was clear Sawyer was injured He looked like he strained his right leg somehow while warming up before the game and probably only started as he had already been announced as playing feel sorry for him as starting to play really well as well..........so lets hope its nothing that will keep him out for long

OK, fair enough if thats what it was!

both him and harris where injured thats why they both went off nothing to do with PS not liking the lad he extended is contact by another year if he did not like the guy he would not here now

OK, fair enough if thats what it was!

was you there tonight or just listening on the radio as the guy sitting next to me tonight moaning about the self thing and till he was told both are injured that for the reasoning for the subsitution

was you there tonight or just listening on the radio as the guy sitting next to me tonight moaning about the self thing and till he was told both are injured that for the reasoning for the subsitution

Yes i was there, didn't notice that he was injured and are you Chinese?

I wouldn't be so quick to take the **** out of people if I were you considering you've made yourself look a complete tit by starting this thread in the first place.

it fairness Wiggy expressed a view, based on incorrect assumptions, and then when given the facts said 'fair enough' in effect admitting he was wrong----- and that does not happen very often on here!

You've used that one before luv-a while back on Murkey Mouse. If you're going to dish out the insults at least make sure they are original. "Are you Chinese" is so 2007.

Apart from the injury are you sure that switching him for Hall would be a negative move anyway ?

Hall is by far our most creative outlet !?!

Back