• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

the stats will show passes complete to be higher for harry then blair, games played blair wins, shots off target blair wins, balls trapped harry wins, goals scored blair, a large 6.fouls aginst harry. pens won harrymake your own mind upbut i would still give a 19 year old a better chance to improve he has more pace just needs more goals.

the stats will show passes complete to be higher for harry then blair, games played blair wins, shots off target blair wins, balls trapped harry wins, goals scored blair, a large 6.fouls aginst harry. pens won harrymake your own mind upbut i would still give a 19 year old a better chance to improve he has more pace just needs more goals.

HC plays football in the same way you construct paragraphs.

Badly.

Harry tries hard but I feel he is destined to follow Declan perkins, Trevor Fitzpatrick , James Lawson and many others as youngsters who broke into the first team and then didn't kick on

Sad to say it but I dont think he is cut out to be a league player. He just dosent have enough in his game to make him worth keeping in my book. He is between 5-7th choice striker and I just dont think he has anything worth keeping.

Happy to see him go on laon but I think it would be est if he dropped a bit and got some more football.

Back