• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will you be going to the Hall for the Scunthorpe game?

Will you be going to the Hall for the Scunthorpe game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope, I'd love to but living in a tier 3 area I'm not allowed to travel.

Does anyone know if iFollow will still be available for people that can't attend?

yes will be there looking forward to when we can go away again wont be this season like to go to barrow last away game

Yes, really looking forward to it - I love all live football.

May feel differently at 16:45 though.

Will try and get the batch of tickets over the phone on Monday.
Imagine it will be a long wait.

Will be going. Can't wait. No too sure on the 19:00 kick off times though. Those ones might be a bit awkward with helping put the two little ones to bed. Although on the plus side I won't wake them with my cheers whilst they are having their naps if we do score / win

Will be there with my son. Even 2000 supporting the team will make a difference so let's make sure we give our 11 on the field a reason to put the extra 10% effort in.

We will be there in our bubble of 2. Agree with dcblue. A crowd of 2000 nay boost the players!! Fingers crossed!

I have not renewed my season ticket yet and really feel loath to until we come out of embargo as until that happens I do not see any change in our fortunes and we will continue in freefall. Until Mr Martin either does what he says or walks away (which isn't going to happen) I am reluctant to write out that Cheque!

Will be there with my son. Even 2000 supporting the team will make a difference so let's make sure we give our 11 on the field a reason to put the extra 10% effort in.

Shame they need 75% to be competitive

I hope to be attending! Just had an email from Jordan Groom in the ticket office saying I can't go as I'm in Tier 3. Which is completely wrong. Although I have a Dartford postcode (Dartford is Kent and therefore Tier 3), I'm actually in London Borough of Bexley and therefore very much in Tier 2.

Wonder how many other people they might be making a similar mistake for? Don't just look at postcodes!

According to his email I'm in Tier 3 too.... I live in France!! No tiers here. BUT... no international travel allowed until 15th Dec and then I'd have to quarantine for 14 days so no, I won't be going yet a while. My lad will be there though!!

Ditto,though I'm looking forward to returning for a weekend some time next year.As it happens we're off to La Belle France (the Midi) for a few days this pm.

As I’m now a Kent dweller, I’ve also had the e-mail telling me that I won’t be receiving my ticket.

As I’m now a Kent dweller, I’ve also had the e-mail telling me that I won’t be receiving my ticket.

Are you actually Kent or, like me, just have a Kent postcode?

I live in a London Borough so I'd better get my bloody ticket!

Are you actually Kent or, like me, just have a Kent postcode?

I live in a London Borough so I'd better get my bloody ticket!

I’m in Longfield, so yes officially in Kent. I know Bexley well! Yeah as you’re classed as a London Borough, surely you’ll be fine once you speak to them?

Back