• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will you get a Season Ticket?

Will you buy a season ticket

• Yes

Votes: 107 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 74 30.6%
  • Depends on the price

Votes: 58 24.0%
  • Bart

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters
I genuinely sometimes wish I could do the same. I'm definitely guilty of prolonging a loss but only for the past couple of seasons where losses have been coming thick and thin and hard to take considering embargo's etc and effectively the fans suffering following the chairman's lack of a clue on how to do anything.
I started watching us when we were **** and I got sadly used to that at a young age and am always surprised by any success. Of course it bothers me - losing - but I go into every match expecting a loss and anything else is a bonus. Having said that I was FUMING after the Col U game. I woke up next day still fuming. Thinking about it now still winds me up.

If I didn't renew my season ticket i'm sure i would be informed by my wife that Saturdays will become the day I complete all the DIY tasks that I started during Lockdown Pt1 and Lockdown Pt 2 and never got round to finishing.

I think she is also getting that fed up with me what with working in the house etc that she even said I should try and got to as many away matches as possible next season

If I didn't renew my season ticket i'm sure i would be informed by my wife that Saturdays will become the day I complete all the DIY tasks that I started during Lockdown Pt1 and Lockdown Pt 2 and never got round to finishing.

I think she is also getting that fed up with me what with working in the house etc that she even said I should try and got to as many away matches as possible next season

I can certainly relate to this!!!!

I'll be renewing hers and mine. I miss the joys of my plastic seat, the cosy leg room, the steel pillar in front of us, the plush West Stand bogs, those little cracks and holes in the Westroof, but most of all all those faces that sit around us. Some of those I've been nodding to for years and still don't know their names, so that is this season's challenge for me, so I can same 'Alright (insert name)?' as we pass each other.
Exactly the same for me

I'll be renewing hers and mine. I miss the joys of my plastic seat, the cosy leg room, the steel pillar in front of us, the plush West Stand bogs, those little cracks and holes in the Westroof, but most of all all those faces that sit around us. Some of those I've been nodding to for years and still don't know their names, so that is this season's challenge for me, so I can same 'Alright (insert name)?' as we pass each other.

I wonder how many people you've engaged with on here you've crossed shoulders with or even said hello to at roots hall and been none the wiser

Why wouldn’t there be ? I think certain grounds it’ll be tickets only for our fans, as in the smaller grounds.
Due to covid. Admittedly it's dropping off but would the government/football authorities be mad to let fans travel the country potentially spreading the virus. Maybe its me looking to deep into it.

I didn't renew last season as I wanted to see how things panned out and would have been out of pocket due to covid.

I had a season card the previous season and I'm still owed like £80, although I'm sure the club won't honour that and say it was only valid for last seasons renewals etc.

I didn't renew last season as I wanted to see how things panned out and would have been out of pocket due to covid.

I had a season card the previous season and I'm still owed like £80, although I'm sure the club won't honour that and say it was only valid for last seasons renewals etc.
Me to

Due to covid. Admittedly it's dropping off but would the government/football authorities be mad to let fans travel the country potentially spreading the virus. Maybe its me looking to deep into it.
Well I think if we are allowed to fly then I’m sure we will be allowed to drive around the country as long as certain areas ain’t in lockdown, you never no with this Indian situation eh:Sorry:

My two will be renewed. Away from work and family this is life so wont walk away and actually looking forward to being back in RH and also seeing some new away grounds

Wait !!! Why would anyone that bought a season ticket last year not get a refund ? How is that even an issue ? Surely refund should of been issued right away.

Wait !!! Why would anyone that bought a season ticket last year not get a refund ? How is that even an issue ? Surely refund should of been issued right away.
I think they were sold on the basis that the streaming service would be available to all season ticket holders until fans were allowed into stadiums.So pretty much we were taking a chance on seeing live football.I think a small discount may be given but wont be refunds

Back