• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will you still attend next season?

Will you still attend next season?

• Yes

Votes: 293 73.8%
  • No

Votes: 57 14.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 47 11.8%

• Total voters
Mental health reasons I would think it would be a concern to attend next season if nothing drastic changes tbh.

I've answered maybe. Only because I'm not convinced that we'll have a club to support and even then whether we will actually be allowed entry into the NL.

If we're allowed in and everyone feels comfortable, I dread to think how much the ST's and normal ticket prices will be. We've always been right at the top of the most expensive tickets in league 1 & 2 yet we've seen zero entertainment for years. Sometimes you can forgive lack of entertainment if we get the right result and see some fully committed players at the same time. Something we've not seen in some time now.

The only thing stopping me will be mental health ...

If we are going to be competitive, then yes.

If it's another relegation fight (Which I really see happening) then no.

Hang your head in shame @Tinks. Us West standers are way too young to enter the mausoleum that is the East Stand.
Worry not Jackie, you are more than welcome to come and sit next to me in the East Stand (dead zone/mausoleum) any time you want as I always buy an extra S/T seat next to me and if the match is the same sort of crap we have had to watch over the last couple of years then at least we can spend some time reminiscing about a certain trip to Valkenburg back in 1984.:Winking::Whistling::Winking:

As long as the South Upper remains open I'll definitely be renewing my season card. Watching on iFollow has been a half-decent consolation but it's not the same as being at the game and looking at the finer details, such as movement off the ball, positional sense, etc, which you can't really analyse on TV.

It’s a tough one, it’s in our blood but at what point do we start voting with our feet and forcing Ron’s hand? I’m not in a position to have a season ticket so I’m lucky I don’t have that decision. If I was, I’d probably bottle it and buy one!

Must admit, I’m really hoping Chesterfield don’t go back up this season!

A mix of them being my local club, trying to get the kids to embrace supporting something other than man u or Liverpool and wanting to watch actual entertaining football rather than the s**t served up by us this season means I'll be getting a posh season ticket for next season

I miss watching football at Roots Hall so will be back. If I'm honest I probably won't go to as many games. Starting to think if it's a good idea to take my son though or should I take him to a premiersh.t game?

I miss watching football at Roots Hall so will be back. If I'm honest I probably won't go to as many games. Starting to think if it's a good idea to take my son though or should I take him to a premiersh.t game?
Very difficult decision. I wouldn't wish the premiership on anyone ,of any age, but is it fair to consign the poor lad to a lifetime of misery watching The Blues? Perhaps taking him to something, anything, other than a football match, could be the answer

Home games will depends on price. Away games will depend on the grounds I haven’t been and which I would like too. I doubt I would go much tbh. Non league nonsense doesn’t interest me but the non league cups could be sexy.

Last edited:
Worry not Jackie, you are more than welcome to come and sit next to me in the East Stand (dead zone/mausoleum) any time you want as I always buy an extra S/T seat next to me and if the match is the same sort of crap we have had to watch over the last couple of years then at least we can spend some time reminiscing about a certain trip to Valkenburg back in 1984.:Winking::Whistling::Winking:
Whaa-aat ?!? 'Tinks' is our Jack ?!? But she calls herself the 'Worlds Greatest Cook' - cant be her !

Back