• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would you agree with this statement....

Yes or No?

• Yes - I agree

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • No - I don't agree

Votes: 55 79.7%

• Total voters

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
We would also like to put an end to gay marriages that has made us the laughing stock of the world! Homosexuality in unnatural, the gay gene has been isolated and there is a cure as a simple injection to correct the chemical imbalance taken from The White Nationalist Front website.

Do you agree with the above statement?

Private poll to protect people views on this

They invented a cure for gayness? wow! Shows how much I keep up with the news!

Its bollox's its no more unnatural then blue eyes . If it served no evolutionary purposes it would have been long ago eradicated to teh bin of evolution (like flippers or gills for land based mammals ok people of Norwich and Hullbridge excluded from that im kidding ;) )

Its social moralities that decide its "unnatural" what is unnatural anyway (the best comedy reply to this was when Russell Howard was telling a story about to gay guys kissing on a plane and some one shout "thats unnatural " their reply "Your on a ****ing plane" , the imperative to procreate is not lost because your sexual prefernce is the other sex (Leonardo of Di Vinci and a lot of renaissance painters would not have had their children for instance ).

Scared people with to much time on their hands

They invented a cure for gayness? wow shame they can sort out a jab for the common cold, is the cure for gayness a jab in the back side

Not Right - Homosexuality is wrong. FACT.

God made Adam 'n' Eve, not Alan and Steve!

Not Right - Homosexuality is wrong. FACT.

God made Adam 'n' Eve, not Alan and Steve!

Jahova (German version not other btw before Rusty beats me) is a construct FACT ! You control the sexual desires of your population you control them :P

Also if "god" created all then yes he did create Steve ;)

There is no "god"
& even if there was why would he make both adam & eve each with a belly button?! its not like they were born from a woman?!

Women are inherently closer to the divine , Christianity has links with Athenian Greece which hates women anyway so easy enough to blame them for original sin (stupid sods). Your "god" exisits within you Deus est hommo.

I don't particularly like the thought of it, however each to their own! It certainly isn't unnatural, if you fancy blokes then you fancy blokes, can't really change that!

10zpdl1.gif

Who are the The White Nationalist Front and why can't they write in proper English?

Are they immigrants? Send them back to where they came from and only let in people who can communicate in correct English please.

Back