• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Would you delay renewing next season?

Are you delaying renewal of your season card for the 2023/2024 season?

• Total voters
I would be so proud of us all if we really did boycott next season. This is the one thing we all need to do and realistically the only one thing we can do. Ron is the man in charge and calls the shots but we as fans can boycott.

Why not also email TL to say will only renew when the fans are treated with respect and we get answers to the questions we all want,then we renew
I felt a much needed sense of relief when TL was appointed. Back then, it appeared to increase the chances of someone trying to make the toxic owner understand the need to improve communications with the fans*

At the moment, it feels like my optimism was misplaced ?? Tom seems like a good guy...so Lets hope not.

* Remember us Ron ??? We're the ones who pay for almost everything.

Talksport this morning was about Liverpool fans moaning because they're season tickets are going up 2% after 7 years of no increases!!! About £17 increase. Makes you realise what a greedy amount extra the club want.
The amount it will raise by Liverpool equated to very approx 1 weeks wages of they're best player.

Talksport this morning was about Liverpool fans moaning because they're season tickets are going up 2% after 7 years of no increases!!! About £17 increase. Makes you realise what a greedy amount extra the club want.
The amount it will raise by Liverpool equated to very approx 1 weeks wages of they're best player.
I disagree. We don't have the millions in TV revenue and merchandising Liverpool have. IIRC, ticket revenue is a tiny percentage of PL income, which isn't the case for us.

Back