• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
As this is a bonanza day, have any act/s been confirmed as yet?...

What happened to the Ally Moyet approach?.

As the end block of the South Lower is the only stand that has at least two seats left that are grouped together, is it not possible for the club to make blocks W, X and Y in the West Stand available on Seatbooker...im sure im not the only one who struggles to get to the ticket office, even on match days...

I feel this option should now be made available as the demand is obviously there, it would be a shame if the club missed out on all these peoples revenue because extra blocks of seats havent been made available online..

Rant over.

glare.gif
smile.gif

I agree as there are only 222 seats available on seatbooker in the whole ground, maybe its time to make W & X available.

How many tickets have we sold??

I think you have missed that out of your post.
laugh.gif

Re: Alison Moyet - unfortunately she is touring at that time and the record company will not entertain here being in Southend for the afternoon, in case she does not make it back to Ireland for the gig that night. Everybody knows what it is like to miss a game when you have to work and your Boss will not be flexible.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ April 05 2005,14:26)]How many tickets have we sold??

laugh.gif

Re: Alison Moyet - unfortunately she is touring at that time and the record company will not entertain here being in Southend for the afternoon, in case she does not make it back  to Ireland for the gig that night. Everybody knows what it is like to miss a game when you have to work and your Boss will not be flexible.
Very good!!..
tounge.gif

So does anyone know what acts are lined up?.

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ April 05 2005,14:31)]So does anyone know what acts are lined up?.
Gemini

Right said Fred

Gary Clail and the on U sound system

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 05 2005,14:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ April 05 2005,14:31)]So does anyone know what acts are lined up?.
Gemini

Right said Fred

Gary Clail and the on U sound system
Great, will look forward to that then!!...

laugh.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ April 05 2005,14:31)]
[b said:

laugh.gif

Re: Alison Moyet - unfortunately she is touring at that time and the record company will not entertain here being in Southend for the afternoon, in case she does not make it back  to Ireland for the gig that night. Everybody knows what it is like to miss a game when you have to work and your Boss will not be flexible.
Very good!!..    
tounge.gif

rock.gif
sufc_stu is peforming a pie eating contest with smiffy, 60 seconds, and as many pies as ya can..
smile.gif

i await your response

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 05 2005,17:51)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ April 05 2005,14:31)]
[b said:

laugh.gif

Very good!!..    
tounge.gif

rock.gif
sufc_stu is peforming a pie eating contest with smiffy, 60 seconds, and as many pies as ya can..  
smile.gif

i await your response
Not really worthy of a reply is it.

Your nothing....

But a 16 stone 16 year old!!.

tounge.gif

i said it before, ill say it again...

your 24 stone and a 24 year old!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ April 05 2005,15:12)]im sure im not the only one who struggles to get to the ticket office, even on match days...
Would you prefer to buy a season ticket IF the option to spread the cost over several months (interest free) was made available by the club? This is something I was keen to see the club initiate before I moved away ...

WS

Yes! would help so much if more than 2 installments was available!!! Even with a low interest rate would get my custom

I've just seen how many tickets have been sold for the Yeovil game, crikey!

Any chance of the club letting us know how many have actually been sold?
rock.gif

I'm saying nothing!!....

Oh bollox to it....

I reckon 7000 have been sold so far!!...

tounge.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ April 05 2005,20:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ April 05 2005,15:12)]im sure im not the only one who struggles to get to the ticket office, even on match days...
Would you prefer to buy a season ticket IF the option to spread the cost over several months (interest free) was made available by the club? This is something I was keen to see the club initiate before I moved away ...

WS
but surely thats defeating the object Mike?
Otherwis Ill get one and pay my discounted amount every week

cockles

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ April 05 2005,23:29)]but surely thats defeating the object Mike?
Otherwis Ill get one and pay my discounted amount every week

cockles
Well, the point of a season ticket is to assure yourself of a particular seat at each home game (and priority ticketing at special matches) but there are plenty of people who can't afford to fork out that lump sum. Surely if the club can provide the same benefits BUT allow the customer to spread the cost over, say, six months ... ?

WS

agree with you mike but the club usually needs the money to actually pay a fee in pre season for a player such as 30 odd grand for mark gower. they also need to pay the players and off field staff their wages and when there are no games being played there is less money coming into the club. so the season ticket sale money being paid upfront does benefit the club

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ April 05 2005,20:37)]I've just seen how many tickets have been sold for the Yeovil game, crikey!

Any chance of the club letting us know how many have actually been sold?
rock.gif
If you've seen how many tickets have been sold why would you need the club to tell us ? Surely you could enlighten us.

Crikey !  
blues.gif

I certainly know of one person this season who was allowed to pay for his season ticket in five monthly instalments. There had been a change in his domestic circumstances and the club, to their credit, allowed the cost of his ticket to be spread over a bit more time.

Back