• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yeovil

SW17 Blue

Whether we will all agree with Tilly's selection for Saturday doesn't really matter as we will ALL be behind the team 100% - but what would your team be? We need to attack Yeovil - this isn't going to be 0-0!

I felt Nicalou was exposed a couple of times on Saturday and we missed Gray's pace up front.

My team:

Flahavan

Jupp
Barrett
Prior
Wilson

Pettefer
Bentley
Maher
Guttridge/Gower (Can't decide)

Eastwood
Gray

I agree with that team, I think I would keep Guttridge in over Gower but it is a tough call.

I think that Niccy wasnt in his best position on that side on saturday, he isnt a defender anyway is he??? Gray up frount dudders on the bench, and gutteridge on the pitch, gower on the bench!!

As with last Saturday it depends on how yeovil play.

if they go with a 3 man midfield then the narrow 4 man mid we have used in the last two games should control the middle. However, if they use wide men we could well be exposed down the flanks like we were Saturday

As we are at home I feel that Bentley's attacking ability will be used in preference to MacCormack, with Gower being used in a wider position.
Tilly and Brush will be earning thier corn over the next couple of games, that for sure...

Flavs

Jupp
Wilson (if fit)
Barrett
Prior

Pettefer
Gower
Maher
Bentley

Gray
Eastwood

Get Tes back and stick him upfront with Freddy ...

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ April 25 2005,17:00)]Get Tes back and stick him upfront with Freddy ...

biggrin.gif
Got your Cambridge United season ticket for 2005/6 yet?.

Is it cheaper because you'll be watching Tes and his mates play in the Conference?.
biggrin.gif

Back