• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
I was at the doctors surgery today picking up a prescription and got talking to the receptionist. Not sure how the conversation got round to football but it turns out that her husband is RMs driver. The receptionist was adamant that according to her husband work on Fossetts Farm will start soon (Spring?) this year. With inside information like this I felt obliged to share it with you all. I now feel considerably more confident that happiness is around the corner knowing this.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I was the doctors surgery today picking up a prescription and got talking to the receptionist. Not sure how the conversation got round to football but it turns out that her husband is RMs driver. The receptionist was adamant that according to her husband work on Fossetts Farm will start soon (Spring?) this year. With inside information like this I felt obliged to share it with you all. I now feel considerably more confident that happiness is around the corner knowing this.:thumbsup:

At work today I was talking to the tea lady whose sister is Ron's cleaner and she assured me work was starting soooooooon,However her sister is still shaken:winking:

At work today I was talking to the tea lady whose sister is Ron's cleaner and she assured me work was starting soooooooon,However her sister is still shaken:winking:

I think you made this up, my is a true story.:smile:

I was the doctors surgery today picking up a prescription and got talking to the receptionist. Not sure how the conversation got round to football but it turns out that her husband is RMs driver. The receptionist was adamant that according to her husband work on Fossetts Farm will start soon (Spring?) this year. With inside information like this I felt obliged to share it with you all. I now feel considerably more confident that happiness is around the corner knowing this.:thumbsup:

Money is Rons driver and well you know it !

Is he the one that drives the car or the helicopter? For me, true happiness would be three points on Saturday

Hardly "you heard it here first"!!! It was said publicly in his interview for the FL show last weekend!

Hardly "you heard it here first"!!! It was said publicly in his interview for the FL show last weekend!

Yeah, but this was a second hand quote from someone sort of near to him, and therefore it is more believable than a first hand quote from Ron, so there!

I think you could be right sir. A friend of mine's company has been chosen as a contractor.

Late Spring (would that be about August?)

Well, before the Hull game he said 'Spring'

Then on the football League Show he said 'late Spring'

The next update I reckon will be 'early Summer'

followed by a special interview for Sky @the Oxford game quoting 'late Summer'.

Save this thread folks ;)

Well I certainly am, that's what happens when you're retired and just finished tiling the kitchen, you regress to playground speak. its a retired bloke thing.:smile:

Im not believing this for a second until someone confirms they had a clipboard.

Just been told by a reliable "sauce" they have seen a man on site doing a wee wee but alas no clipboard in sight.

I heard from a reliable source that Ron is ditching the stadium and planning to open a giant circus at Fossets farm where he will double up as ringmaster and head clown.

You heard it here first.....RM has sacked his driver this afternoon so the driver's wife is looking for extra hours in her receptionist job!

Back