• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your Nicked Son!!

£40 fine for driving with undue care, because I had foglights on.

Stitch up, they pulled me over to breathalyse me (course I was clean) so they had to do something...

A mate of mine was very nearly the victim of a stitch up .. we went in his van to Barnsley for the FA Cup replay and i had a couple of beers on the way, so the empties were knocking around the cab .. as we pulled out onto the main road after the game this squad car appeared from nowhere, lights blazing etc and said as part of their policy of crime prevention they checked his vehicle was locked and noticed the empty cans which drew attention and so as they didnt want him to risk driving over the limit could he submit a breath specimen .. surely if they were concerned as such they would've waited by the van and asked if he had had a drink and was he over the limit before he attempted to drive away, but no they waited till he entered the highway and then pulled him obviously expecting an easy nick

The copper was gutted when he was all clear

I once played knock down ginger and got caught.

The days of innocent youth. :smile:
Which reminds me a group of us were caught scrumping by the local Bobby, he sent us on our way with a clip round the ear and a promise that he'd be round to see our parents. I was more worried he'd carry out the threat than the thick ear. Nowadays kids will be crying out about police violence and intimidation.

Fine for parking the car in the wrong sense during the night in Leighton Avenue back in the Seventies..........must have been a quiet night in the nick, or it was a moment when they needed to bolster their funds. Gets you worried these days when the last people you would think of being speedsters, get fines for that offence. I have survived with no incident so far in France (touch wood), although that is certainly down to luck more than judgement!

The days of innocent youth. :smile:
Which reminds me a group of us were caught scrumping by the local Bobby, he sent us on our way with a clip round the ear and a promise that he'd be round to see our parents. I was more worried he'd carry out the threat than the thick ear. Nowadays kids will be crying out about police violence and intimidation.

Not here Harry,once saw 3 young shoplifters get caught by members of the public and when the police turned up they gave all 3 a good whalloping around the head and so did the bloke that caught them,great to see.

Shoplifting when I was 13
Criminal damage, (got a warning told to pay for a new window)
Criminal damage (case dropped at the nick due to wrong identity)
3x speeding tickets
criminal damage, assault, breaking and entering, theft (all dropped in court and the judge laughed when he heard what happened and why).

you can't leave it there!!!!
Okay, was living in student accomadation, and after a night on the town I arrived back at my dugs around 2ish. The next morning around 6 the girl in the room next to me put her music on full volume and woke everybody up. On asking why she has done this, the reply was that somebody come in late last night and woke me up. Thinking it was me I asked her to turn her music down and again she refused, so I barged past her went in her room pulled the stereo from the wall and walked out the room with it, before throwing the stereo onto her bed and telling her to shut the ****up.

I've been caught speeding twice, once on the i'll-fated away trip to Grimsby when we needed a win to avoid the play offs. Both times it was by camera.

Does that count. (Other than that I've not done anything.)

Okay, was living in student accomadation, and after a night on the town I arrived back at my dugs around 2ish. The next morning around 6 the girl in the room next to me put her music on full volume and woke everybody up. On asking why she has done this, the reply was that somebody come in late last night and woke me up. Thinking it was me I asked her to turn her music down and again she refused, so I barged past her went in her room pulled the stereo from the wall and walked out the room with it, before throwing the stereo onto her bed and telling her to shut the ****up.

hahahaha. fair enough. i can see why the judge threw it out.

Done for running a red light (Elms junction). Got done for speeding too but did the speed awareness course so avoid the points and fine.

Otherwise good as gold.

I've caught;

1) Shoplifting a Parker Pen and Brett the Hitman Hart wrestling figure from Woolworths when I was about 13/14.
2) Drunk & Disorderly on the way back from Gills away, the 2-1 last minute comeback - that wasn't a good enough reason though, it didn't help that one of our group was convinced he was Jeroen Boere and was trying to give his address as Roots Hall. aboutn 18ish
3) Theft of a picnic table from a Butlins type camp. It was our first holiday away at 17, we were battered and the damn thing was heavy; we were trying to move it from one campsite to our caravan site and got caught ambling along.
4) Criminal damage to a taxi in Munich - not a Dennis Wise episode I might add, I simply threw up and couldn't get the window down in time. Fined about Eu250. Shamefully in our drunken stupour we tried to do a runner, not realising there was a police car directly behind us. How's your luck. About 28 this time.

Been thrown out a few grounds in my younger days too, fortunately I've grown up now, well stopped getting caught anyway.

A few section 4's, a few section 5's and a few section 91's, mainly at football in my teen years, is about my lot. Never done time or anything, just a few small fines and slapped wrists.

Yep fair point...People from all warps of life go off the rails and get back on.

Was a time when I was young and foolish - the threat of prison scared the **** out of me I did my punishment and I would never dream of taking a weapon anywhere ever again!

I dont appricate being made to feel I did not think it was serious - I now just think your a bit of a ****

This has been done a fair few times before but here goes again ... i'm actually very well behaved nowadays :angel:

Suspicion of criminal damage, abh, assault, fraud, handling stolen goods, deception and 1 minor traffic offence

Fraud, handling of stolen goods and the traffic offence I can well believe Mr Venus but ABH and Assault???. I didn't think your collection of WWF figures could grass you up for that son....

Back