• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your Nicked Son!!

Grouty asked for you to spill the beans, if you didn't want your past known then don't try to create a myth by being ambiguous :winking:

Nothing I'm ashamed of.A D/D on my 21st birthday,a breach of the 1936 public order act at Derby station(after our first cup game there) and a dangerous driving.All convictions now spent.:angel:
(Oh,I forgot,there was also an alleged fare dodging conviction(I fell asleep on the last train and travelled past my stop)),while I was at Avery Hill, Teacher Training College, in London doing a PGCE back in the 70's.Conviction also now spent).:happy:

Nothing I'm ashamed of.A D/D on my 21st birthday,a breach of the 1936 public order act at Derby station(after our first cup game there) and a dangerous driving.All convictions now spent.:angel:

Has anyone approached you regarding making a film?

Has anyone approached you regarding making a film?

Of your life?:unsure:No,but I'm sure it would be quite amusing,(based on your droll contributions to SZ).:hilarious:
(Btw my filming experience is limited to filming my UAB students presentations,(though I usually prefer to let one of them film, while I make notes).

I had a lucky escape a couple of years ago after getting involved in a stupid fight in the centre of town, was nicked but released without charge.

I've never been convicted of anything, though I have been arrested on suspicion of murder. I never done it, guv.

I was on my way home from watching France v Togo (2006 World Cup) on the telly at a friend's house when I walked past one of Walthamstow's fine hostelries, where some bloke had been stabbed to death about 30 minutes earlier. Two coppers took me in to help with their enquiries because I "matched the description" of the suspect.

It was all very civilised. They took a detailed description of where I'd been, what me and my pal ate and drank, what happened during the match and so on. Then they got my mate to come down the station and, when his description matched mine, they agreed I'd been watching Thierry Henry score against Togo when the bloke was getting stabbed. They thanked me and gave me a lift home from the station.

Nobody beat me with telephone directories or even shouted at me, and I didn't fall down the stairs or anything. The cup of tea they gave me was so bad I think it bordered on police brutality, mind.

I bumped into one of the coppers who questioned me a while later. It turned out the chap was stabbed in a row between two gangs over who would get to deal drugs in the pub, which hadn't been open very long at the time.

My only other major dealing with the police was a few years ago, when some 13-year-olds tried to mug me. When I grabbed one of them, his mates ran away. I pinned him against a fence while I phoned the police. It was all a bit embarrassing. They were tiny. It was like getting mugged by the Anthill Mob.

This has been done a fair few times before but here goes again ... i'm actually very well behaved nowadays :angel:

Suspicion of criminal damage, abh, assault, fraud, handling stolen goods, deception and 1 minor traffic offence

and thats definately traffic not trafficking :smile:

I thought of you on passing Preston Magistrates' Court on the way to the Morecambe game a couple of weeks ago. :winking:

Back