• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Youth Pulls

We shall see, would like to get £1m but reckon it will be £500k in which case I will buy him back and double net to strong.
Lol, last bid was £500k so bumped it to £800k to keep him. Now on 4 nets and will see where he is at the strong pop. May train long term, don't need to replace anyone for a couple of seasons so can be flexible.

First decent YP for a long while - training for the Franchise and a future skipper too

12. Bradd Christopher - 17 yo, BT Rating=7,063, Wage=£987
A steady RH batsman and a steady RM bowler. He has superb leadership skills and worthless experience. He favours Spin Bowling but has no trait.
He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and fresh fitness.

Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: mediocre
Batting: respectable Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: feeble

Nice touch on the bonus batting!

Tim Rautenbach (4521250)
Tim is a destructive RH Batsman, and an attacking RH finger spin Bowler. He has mediocre leadership skills and abysmal experience.
He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and fresh fitness.

Plays For: ShrimperZone CC
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 7,375
Wages: £1,281 p/w
Preference: None
Trait: None

Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: competent Concentration: worthless
Bowling: respectable Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: worthless

Huzzah!!

Trevor is a steady LH Batsman, and an attacking LM Bowler. He has feeble leadership skills and worthless experience.

Plays For: Deep Backward Square Leg
Battrick Rating: 7,126
Wages: £1,055 p/w
Preference: Favours Slow Pitches
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: respectable Concentration: respectable
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: worthless

Nice franchise YP

Curtley Boardley - 17 yo, BT Rating=4,442, Wage=£839
A cautious LH batsman and an attacking LFM bowler. He has woeful leadership skills and abysmal experience. He favours Hard and Fast Pitches but has no trait.

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless

Nice touch on the bonus batting!

Tim Rautenbach (4521250)
Tim is a destructive RH Batsman, and an attacking RH finger spin Bowler. He has mediocre leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Plays For: ShrimperZone CC
Battrick Rating: 7,375
Wages: £1,281 p/w
Preference: None

Batting: competent Concentration: worthless
£500k! Much worse players going for 7 figures. This game really does suck sometimes.

Forgot, though to be honest if I bought him back I'd have to commit to nets I don't have to make it worthwhile selling him after 6 weeks. Such is life, got lucky getting two great YPs but in previous seasons I would have made £3m+!

Fair enough, yeah shocked at how low prices are now tbh I was hoping for a good YP as I had some spare nets. If I get another one then the cash will be a bonus, I guess that is being greedy though well happy with a double respectable pull.

Marcus is a defensive RH Batsman, and a steady RM Bowler. He has worthless leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Battrick Rating: 5,553
Wages: £1,013 p/w
Preference: Favours Medium Bowling
Stamina: feeble Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: respectable Concentration: competent
Bowling: worthless Consistency: abysmal

Bonus pull today, listing him.

Given recent prices I'd be tempted to train to proficient then sell.

I don't have any spare nets at the moment so will just have to keep my fingers crossed and see how much I get for him.

Main squad:

Gene Hunter - 17 yo, BT Rating=4,355, Wage=£570
A cautious RH batsman and a cautious RFM bowler. He has superb leadership skills and abysmal experience. He has no preference and no trait.

Batting: worthless Concentration: worthless
Bowling: competent Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: woeful

Franchise:

Curtley Boardley - 17 yo, BT Rating=4,478, Wage=£839
A cautious LH batsman and an attacking LFM bowler. He has woeful leadership skills and woeful experience. He favours Hard and Fast Pitches but has no trait.
He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and invigorated fitness.

Pulled this guy for my main team. Will train.

Allan Rooney - 17 yo, BT Rating=4,472, Wage=£725
A defensive RH batsman and a steady RM bowler. He has proficient leadership skills and abysmal experience. He favours Uneven Pitches but has no trait.

Batting: worthless Concentration: worthless

Marcus is a defensive RH Batsman, and a steady RM Bowler. He has worthless leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Battrick Rating: 5,553
Wages: £1,013 p/w
Preference: Favours Medium Bowling
Stamina: feeble Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: respectable Concentration: competent
Bowling: worthless Consistency: abysmal

Bonus pull today, listing him.

If someone could chuck a few bids on my guy to get things moving a bit would be much appreciated, currently on 100k!

I thought I'd try and get some bidding on him for you but ended up getting him myself. Will train to strong then sell again.

Yep, picked up an 18yo with strong batting and strong stamina for £500k for the franchise. Concentration was low but I'm more concerned with stamina these days. Was a nice bonus when I saw his nets for last week, he only popped in stamina:

Date: 16/02/2013
Batting: 4 nets
Fielding: 2 nets
Keeping: 2 nets
Stamina: 2 nets

Don't feel so bad about my prices now, saw an £1,150 wage res/com with mediocre stamina sell for £79k!

Back