• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zak Brunt

As a parent, I feel certain that you were thankful to see him so warmly received when he was so far from home - it makes the distance so much easier to bear if you know they have been made to feel welcome.

It is a long time since a loanee was taken so quickly to the hearts of the Shrimper faithful, and we've been lucky to have had him, just such a shame it's not been for longer and that it's involved so many postponed matches.

I wish Zak all the very best, though I still feel he could have gone up a league. If you can have any influence on persuading him to join our ex players association, which he now qualifies for, and is the biggest in the country, we'd be glad to have him - just search @SUEPA on Twitter and drop us a message there.
Thank you and yes I’ll tell him to look up the ex players ?

No action today for County after their game at Dover called off at the last minute, they are none too happy

Club run by Ron Martin and surrounded by geriatrics on the pitch, must have taken at least 10 seconds to make his mind up!
Lucky Lopata, an adult in the room, took somewhat longer and realised with great maturity the grass is not always greener on the other side...

Didn’t make the starting XI for tonight’s game, just keeping the bench warm…. Should have stayed here if he wanted to play football. Grass isn’t always greener on the other side.

Didn’t make the starting XI for tonight’s game, just keeping the bench warm…. Should have stayed here if he wanted to play football. Grass isn’t always greener on the other side.

Maybe having to fight for a place on the team will be better for him than being guaranteed a place.

Maybe having to fight for a place on the team will be better for him than being guaranteed a place.
Well said, you beat me to it. It’s about his personal football development and looking at the bigger picture. I’ve just arrived at Kings Lynn and I was pleased to see he’s on the bench. It will test his character and presents a new challenge to him. He will be all the better for it. All the best and hoping for another 3 points for you guys.

Well said, you beat me to it. It’s about his personal football development and looking at the bigger picture. I’ve just arrived at Kings Lynn and I was pleased to see he’s on the bench. It will test his character and presents a new challenge to him. He will be all the better for it. All the best and hoping for another 3 points for you guys.
Wishing you both well tonight! Looking forward to seeing Nealy in action here.

Hasn’t that just come from some dodgy Twitter account?
Nope, I put the source on a previous post. From a Sheffield based County fan, who has been a very good source for transfer info from another forum.

Not right all the time, but more times than most....we will see for sure in the coming days.

Nope, I put the source on a previous post. From a Sheffield based County fan, who has been a very good source for transfer info from another forum.

Not right all the time, but more times than most....we will see for sure in the coming days.
Yeah I saw that on football forums but I’m guessing that he’s got that from that Twitter account looking at the timings of the post. The Twitter account @TransferCentre9 just posts random rumours and deletes most of the ones they get wrong 😂

Yeah I saw that on football forums but I’m guessing that he’s got that from that Twitter account looking at the timings of the post. The Twitter account @TransferCentre9 just posts random rumours and deletes most of the ones they get wrong 😂
Could be, but the interesting thing for me is his location is Sheffield, so this might be based on local knowledge/contacts, so an interesting wait and see.

Has joined Boreham Wood on loan for the season. Bit of a surprise after Neal got a loan move to League 2.

As I’ve just said on the transfer page, he, along with Kasper would have benefited staying with us until the end of last season. Bit of a strange move for me but failing to hold down a place at Notts County, it’s no surprise a league club hasn’t taken a chance.

Back