• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Party Day & The Biggest Raffle Ever 9th August.

Smiffy's already got his eye on the ladies perfume.

Well, I could possibly donate my entire life savings, but given the exchange rate I'm not sure that would be enough for the winner to get themselves a cab ride home after the evening's festivities!

I'll probably donate a jersey of some sort from a Denver team, probably the Colorado Rapids away shirt.

233629_l.jpg

CRICKO......DONT UPSET THE ANTIPODIANS!!!

SYDNEY IS HOW IT IS SPELT. NOT WITH :"i"

Ops .. I spelt in right once ...Hmmmm

Well, I could possibly donate my entire life savings, but given the exchange rate I'm not sure that would be enough for the winner to get themselves a cab ride home after the evening's festivities!

I'll probably donate a jersey of some sort from a Denver team, probably the Colorado Rapids away shirt.

233629_l.jpg

That looks great Seth...send it over...:)

Scott. TrueBlue has donated.....True Blue - Meal Day Experiance Including
Pancake Breakfast
Cous Cous Brunch
Quiche Lunch
Steak Meal
Fish Supper

All food supplied from local source like Tesco.

:clap:

Back