• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Now this was a job that was debated about back in the summer.

Now that Hibs have today axed Calderwood.

I just wonder if Luggy will be mentioned.

Apparently they are after an experienced man. A crack at the SPL perhaps?

You worry about things too much.

Luggy stays at Southend till at least the end of the season. 1/20.

Luggy leaves for another club this season.20/1.

Hope this goes to bed, untill the next sacking only, no doubt.

Blue 79 is playing exactly the same game he did on other forums (he sometimes goes under name of newblue as well ) - Endless speculative threads/posts always with a negative theme
He is either a WUM or depressed or perhaps just very bored

Sorry to harp on this again and I promise this'll be the last time I discuss this on here.

[h=2]
icon1.png
Hibs sack Calderwood[/h]

You promised........:blush:

My company recently parted ways with its NW based Business Development Manager, I wonder if Luggy fancies a change in scenery? I won't mention this again, but.....

I hear Greece are looking for a few new cabinet members....will Luggy be tempted?

Sky sports news had a list of about 8 names with the bookies odds for the bibs job and Sturrock was on there at 10/1

Not in the least bit worried, to be honest. It only takes a couple of £50 bets to cause the odds to come in a bit and then it starts fueling itself.

Dietmar Hamann has quit as Stockport manager ... there can only be one bloke that County will want to replace him :zzzzz:

Just been mentioned on sky sports that his odds have been slashed :unsure:

No I don't take satisfaction from this. None at all. But the poster who provided the link for the latest odds, doesn't he come under the pessimist jargon. I guess its only me. But then as Luggy's name has been liosted amongst the odds I guessed correctly that he will be in the frame. Even if he is not seriusly considered which is what I hope as he has done a tremendous job at Roots Hall.

I'm only playing blue79 .. but to many your posts did suggest a hint of paranoia everytime a post became vacant that Sturrock would be off and that Hall Ferdinand and Mohsni are as good as gone

FWIW i'm hugely surprised PS is as low as 3/1 (its rare to see a skint bookie so mabe this one does have some legs) if it'd been Dundee United then it'd be totally different obviously

I'd like to think that in the same way Ryan Hall "owes us" after last years shenanigans that Sturrock does too, offers weren't exactly raining down on him from what i recall so perhaps we saved him from the football scrapheap

Back