• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I wish him well & hope he goes on to have a good career. Strange character & let himself down badly by the way he has spent the last few months, however he brought some real moments of excitement when he was on fire & I can still remember the buzz that they gave. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but for me on balance I am glad I got to watch him at RH.

A crying shame, so much talent. I can see it now. Moshni signs on with Stevenage, SUFC get promoted and he scores winning goals in the home and away fixtures.:'(

Doesn't sound a bad trade off to me, if it meant we could get promoted this season I couldn't give a flying feck if Mohsni scored three in both games next year and celebrated naked by the corner flag kissing a Colchester United tattoo! :smile:

I just wish PS had got down on bended knee and pleaded with him to come back.
Would still feel a lot more confident if he was in the team. Just my opinion.

Personally, I do not wish Moshni any harm and I hope he goes on to make it big in the game. He is a maverick and a match winner as well as being a hot-head. The game needs these characters albeit in the correct combination of good, bad and ugly. We have seen Moshni the hero, the villian, the brave-heart and the comedian. Like him or loath him, he is a rough diamond and has shown glimpse of greatness as well as a lot of petulance. It would be an understatement to say he has been the model professional and I am sure we are united in agreeing he has acted an arse and has treated the club and supporters disrespectfully. To his credit, Moshni has great self-belief and for that I applaud him. However, I condone the way he has acted since last season and I can see why the majority of members of the forum wish him less than good fortune. It would have been much better for Moshni in my opinion to have turned up, trained hard, mingled with his team-mates and played like he is capable of doing up to this transfer window. If he did that, I am sure he would have had much interest and would be on the radar of many clubs. Instead, there is a big 'question mark' over his head due to his unprofessionalism and for that; he only has himself and perhaps his agent to blame. Even if we get no transfer fee or future sell-on for him I am not fussed, just disappointed. Let’s all try and draw a line under this Moshni saga and accept he is part of our club history and folklore. I guess in his own perverse way, he probably has some affection for the club and supporters alike. I suppose he is the one that got away or wanted away, read it how you like.

If only he had ........ ** FILL IN THE BLANKS IN YOUR OWN WAY *****

Couldn't agree more, well said Sir. When we were terrible last season he was the only bright spark :clap:Wish him all the best, nice bloke just a fruitloop short of a pack of fruitloops :thumbsup:

I could never wish ill on any footballer,personally i hope Mo goes on to have a very successful career and gives joy to many people everywhere.I also hope that oneday he realises the way he treated Southend UFC and its supporters was disgraceful,and that if it wasnt for Southend and its manager ,he would probably never had a career in football, and hes BIG enough person to one day come back ,( not to play ) but to apologise and say sorry to all who once supported him here.
Yeah! i know what a lot of you are thinking, as much chance of that as winning the lottery or pigs flying.:smile::sad:

Couldn't agree more, well said Sir. When we were terrible last season he was the only bright spark :clap:Wish him all the best, nice bloke just a fruitloop short of a pack of fruitloops :thumbsup:

Seconded. The way people on here are getting so worked up and taking this so personally is probably more a comment on the paucity of their lives. Perhaps they need something really serious to worry about. Perhaps LennySUFC could break his leg.

I would without question argue that Mohsni played a somewhat significant part in destroying morale and therefore affecting our form which probably ultimately cost us promotion. The signs were there at the time and it's a theory backed up by Neil Harris' comments early in the season.

I would without question argue that Mohsni played a somewhat significant part in destroying morale and therefore affecting our form which probably ultimately cost us promotion. The signs were there at the time and it's a theory backed up by Neil Harris' comments early in the season.
On the other hand he did win us a number of games and points by being the player he was, which ment we got close to promotion, ask yourself how close we would have been without him, by the way i do not condone his actions in fact imo he should have been thrown out of the club.

On the other hand he did win us a number of games and points by being the player he was, which ment we got close to promotion, ask yourself how close we would have been without him, by the way i do not condone his actions in fact imo he should have been thrown out of the club.

Cost us games too. It's totally hypothetical to guess how we'd have done without him.....but I suspect the morale amongst the players wouldn't have been quite so strained.

Seconded. The way people on here are getting so worked up and taking this so personally is probably more a comment on the paucity of their lives. Perhaps they need something really serious to worry about. Perhaps LennySUFC could break his leg.

How very dare you come on a football forum and use words such as paucity? Get back to your prawn sandwiches and the odd chukka of polo and leave us flat caps to our beloved game.

Cost us games too. It's totally hypothetical to guess how we'd have done without him.....but I suspect the morale amongst the players wouldn't have been quite so strained.

Perhaps if they had the same win mentality as Bil,then perhaps their moral would have been higher and playing in a better division.
We seem to forget that certain off field incidents regarding broken promises may have contributed to his downfall from grace,we have short memories regarding Blackpool bid and the way it was handled,I would agree if you are being paid by the club then your loyalty must be with them, but we all know a better job and more money will allways turn a head even outside the game of football

I would like to wish him all the best and if/when he returns back at Roots Hall in another teams colour,then I would applaude the man,who made many a dull game interesting whether scoring,scowling or just spending time signing autographs as he is hauled off the pitch

UTS

UTS

Perhaps if they had the same win mentality as Bil,then perhaps their moral would have been higher and playing in a better division.
We seem to forget that certain off field incidents regarding broken promises may have contributed to his downfall from grace,we have short memories regarding Blackpool bid and the way it was handled,I would agree if you are being paid by the club then your loyalty must be with them, but we all know a better job and more money will allways turn a head even outside the game of football

I would like to wish him all the best and if/when he returns back at Roots Hall in another teams colour,then I would applaude the man,who made many a dull game interesting whether scoring,scowling or just spending time signing autographs as he is hauled off the pitch

UTS

UTS

Perhaps if he'd actually got to that Orient player with those scissors, your opinion may have been different.

Will Stevenage fans misspell "Moshni's" name for almost three years on their messageboard? That's got to be some kind of record.

Back