• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The World Cup betting thread!

Brazil / Mexico straight forecast in Group A. 15/8.

15/8 is not tempting me to that. Croatia having Rakitic and Modric in CM threading balls to Mandzukic upfront my issue.
Mexico, other than Chicharito a fairly unknown squad I don't think they are strong as they have been previously

15/8 is not tempting me to that. Croatia having Rakitic and Modric in CM threading balls to Mandzukic upfront my issue.
Mexico, other than Chicharito a fairly unknown squad I don't think they are strong as they have been previously

Simunic's suspension will hit Croatia hard, as will games in Recife and Manaus. Mandzukic isn't available for the Brazil game either, although even if he was they'd still be huge outsiders for that one.

Simunic's suspension will hit Croatia hard, as will games in Recife and Manaus. Mandzukic isn't available for the Brazil game either, although even if he was they'd still be huge outsiders for that one.

Aye, and Mexico's squad is hugely experienced and, crucially, for the most part, playing in Mexico. They'll be familiar with the conditions and exploit that.

I live in a largely Hispanic neighbourhood and my homies think that Mexico have little or no chance of getting out of their group. They are very much the secondary power in North/Central American football now and I don't think any of us rate the USA that highly.

I've sold Netherlands at 17. In profit as long as they don't get to the quarter finals. If they win the World Cup then I'm ****ed.

On Uruguay at 50s as mentioned elsewhere on thus thread, but that's only with a view to trading out, so have had a wee flutter on Argentina. Powers are offering a free bet on the Brazil v Croatia match if you place a tenner on the World Cup winner market,which is a decent offer.

Gone for Chile as the dark horse at 40/1, also gone for Argentina to win, Neymar top scorer and Angel Di Maria player of the tournament.

Gone for Brazil, Spain, Columbia, Uruguay, France, Argentina, Portugal & Belgium to win their groups in a small stakes 7 folds & accumulator, and a Brazil/Fred winner/topscorer combination.

Usually have a couple of quid correct score bet on games I plan to watch and have started off with Brazil to win 2-1 tonight

have bet on 1st & 2nd in five groups, as below. £1.00 return £3,000.00+ :thumbsup:.

1st chile 2nd spain
1st colombia 2nd japan
1st germany 2nd usa
1st england 2nd italy
1st belguim 2nd russia

Back