• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rolf Harris: Guilty

The Australians are talking about bringing a case against him there as well. I fully expect him to top himself before Friday, can't see him surviving in prison at all.

Interesting seeing some of the celebs interviewed on TV this morning - Cilla Black, Ronnie Corbett, Esther Rantzen - all deeply shocked and saddened that someone so warmingly avuncular could have fooled so many. I never knew he actually fronted a campaign about child abuse too :sad:

Another story.......

I really thought that he would not be in court today .

Me too I Defo thought he would top himself by strapping a broom handle to his wrinkly sagging arse then jumping from his bungalow roof handle first.

Deport him, get him on a prison ship at Portsmouth and send him to a land down under for hard labour and croc bait.

Me too. Good luck in Wandsworth Rolf. I have to get my memories of "I'm a pink toothbrush" and "My boomerang won't come back" out of my head now, so many childhood memories now totally tarnished.

Me too. Good luck in Wandsworth Rolf. I have to get my memories of "I'm a pink toothbrush" and "My boomerang won't come back" out of my head now, so many childhood memories now totally tarnished.

'I'm a pink toothbrush' was sung by Max Bygraves and My 'Boomerang etc' was sung by Charlie Drake so you can carry on humming them in your head OBL:smile:

I know it is an old chesnut and a long while ago but why wasnt Bill Wymen never arrested after all a paedophile is a paedophile , and Bill still tours with his band and more or less sells out every show .

Am I the only one who thinks this smells ever so slightly of revenge for letting Saville slip through their fingers.

Really. Less than 6 months for each sexual assault committed seems quite lenient to me. Don't want to go all daily mail but think that Rolf has got off quite lightly with this sentence. IMO he should be facing 10/20 years. Not out in 3.

Really. Less than 6 months for each sexual assault committed seems quite lenient to me. Don't want to go all daily mail but think that Rolf has got off quite lightly with this sentence. IMO he should be facing 10/20 years. Not out in 3.

I thought I'd heard it said that he would be expected to see out the full sentence inside?

'I'm a pink toothbrush' was sung by Max Bygraves and My 'Boomerang etc' was sung by Charlie Drake so you can carry on humming them in your head OBL:smile:

Was it? Phew, that's a relief, though I'm sure I've heard RH do "My boomerang"!

Back