• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rolf Harris: Guilty

He's a bit manic. And next time you watch, notice how much he moves the steering wheel when driving his van about. A right road menace.

All about Peppa Pig in our house at the moment. As far as I know they are all in the clear, apart from Miss Rabbit, who is on a charge for having a ****ing annoying voice.

They had a lot of complaints about Peppa Pig being a bad influence on kids especially the jumping in muddy puddles. Peppa pig world is worth a visit if you haven't already, my kids loved it.

Waits for OBL to defend the nonce like Pete Townsend!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
If it was only the historic stuff then I might have done, that coupled with the downloading is certainly not worth defending at the present time. However, what I will say is the same as Cricko and I were saying on the DLT thread a few weeks ago, times were very different back in the 70s, in particular, but also in the 80s. Teenage girls frequently threw themselves at anyone famous, and were often totally uninhibited in their behaviour, whilst knowing exactly what they were doing. Not saying that's the case here, but the age of the girls involved makes me think there is, at least, a possibility.

Like DLT, he's no Jimmy Savile, and, for the record, I don't think Pete Townshend has ever been accused of untoward behaviour physically to another person, so he's in a totally different ball park to these.

They had a lot of complaints about Peppa Pig being a bad influence on kids especially the jumping in muddy puddles. Peppa pig world is worth a visit if you haven't already, my kids loved it.

Peppa pig also got into trouble because (apparently) her family never wore seatbelts. I know they do these days because I look out for it. Personally I think the people that complain need to get a life. Peppa Pig rocks big time. Let kids be kids, dress them up in waterproofs and wellies and take them out so that they can jump in muddy puddles rather than complain about it.

And I second your plug for Peppa Pig World. My two boys loved every second we were there, and have asked to go back. We were also very lucky with the weather: it was really hot and sunny so they got to spend a good hour in the water park literally jumping in muddy puddles.

He's a bit manic. And next time you watch, notice how much he moves the steering wheel when driving his van about. A right road menace.

All about Peppa Pig in our house at the moment. As far as I know they are all in the clear, apart from Miss Rabbit, who is on a charge for having a ****ing annoying voice.

Miss Rabbit is, however, brilliant. She is so sarcastic I can't help but laugh.

Have you noticed that the same actress does the voice for Nanny Plum in Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom?

Live verdicts coming in now....

Guilty on all 12 charges!

Goodbye Rolf, you won't be playing with your didgeridoo any more!

I can't think of a bigger fall from grace.

The man was a national treasure.

I have to feel sorry for a friend of my wife who spent a few grand on one of his sculptures a few years ago.

Rolf is going down sport where inside he will find 2 little boys who will sort out his jake the peg!

Dirty perv and deserves 15 year's.

Back