• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right Jam Man, Tilson was delighted when Freedman signed.

Mods I've already blocked mrsblue but I end up having to see the pure lies she spreads when others reply to her posts. Is there anyway I can block any posts with the text 'mrsblue' in? It's ruining the forum and devaluing shrimperzone.

Hahahahha you have come across as a prime plum,it's a messageboard not life and death.

You have succeeded in making 10 people fall about laughing.

According to BBC Essex we may be in the verge of another loan signing? It is probably the guy from yesterday though...

Hahahahha you have come across as a prime plum,it's a messageboard not life and death. You have succeeded in making 10 people fall about laughing.
I agree Mrsblue. Only an idiot would want other people banned wouldn't they. I leave you at home for one day and what do you do? You spend it all day in your bedroom stuck on the internet as usual. I thought we agreed you were going to use your time better and look for a job or get out the house and make some friends? You cant keep referring to your teddy bears as friends. Today why don't you go to the football? At least then you might have something real to talk about rather than making up fantasy stories.

I agree Mrsblue. Only an idiot would want other people banned wouldn't they. I leave you at home for one day and what do you do? You spend it all day in your bedroom stuck on the internet as usual. I thought we agreed you were going to use your time better and look for a job or get out the house and make some friends? You cant keep referring to your teddy bears as friends. Today why don't you go to the football? At least then you might have something real to talk about rather than making up fantasy stories.

Ahh Mr Sock puppet returns,I missed you and your wit ,now you have a nice day !

Ahh Mr Sock puppet returns,I missed you and your wit ,now you have a nice day !

If it is a sock puppet account, then why haven't the mods acted to get rid? I thought multiple accounts on SZ were not allowed?!

If it is a sock puppet account, then why haven't the mods acted to get rid? I thought multiple accounts on SZ were not allowed?!

Rule 71 (d) Sock puppet accounts are strictly forbidden unless used to denigrate mrsblue. For the purpose of balance it is noted that the use of many sock puppet accounts will be needed to counter her level of postings.

Come on Ads, put pen to paper and let's see a good old signing on photo on the OS!

I would be very surprised if he signed for us and it seems PB is now saying it is all press talk after he stated he wanted a chat with him, but you never know.I don't think PB was aware of the previous problems that occurred when he stated he wanted to speak to AB.

AB fell out with RM big time when he with others were forced out of the club a few years back and not paid.

There's 2 Gills players I feel would have completed our squad. Adam being one and Danny Kedwell the other. Sadly, Kedwell has just dropped 3 divisions to sign for Ebbsfleet Utd. He is guy who knows where the net is and only signed a 2year deal with the Gills at the end of last season.

There's 2 Gills players I feel would have completed our squad. Adam being one and Danny Kedwell the other. Sadly, Kedwell has just dropped 3 divisions to sign for Ebbsfleet Utd. He is guy who knows where the net is and only signed a 2year deal with the Gills at the end of last season.

I'd have jumped at the chance of Kedwell. Came from non league but always looked lively and can score goals when playing against us

Not very exciting news , but from this evenings Medway news...........
" Defender Adam Barrett has returned from a loan spell at AFC Wimbledon but he has been allowed to talk to other clubs , one of those being Southend.....He does however remain at the club and was expected back in training this week and is likely to feature in a development game later today.
I shall also take huge pleasure in reminding my local compadres that our yoof have just shafted the Gills 8-0!!!

I would be very surprised if he signed for us and it seems PB is now saying it is all press talk after he stated he wanted a chat with him, but you never know.I don't think PB was aware of the previous problems that occurred when he stated he wanted to speak to AB.

AB fell out with RM big time when he with others were forced out of the club a few years back and not paid.

And nothing to do with AB's wage demands then.....:winking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back