• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I've not been to Huish Park so I'm hoping for Yeovil away. I realise that's not going to be a majority opinion.
Tuesday night, don't forget, no trains back.

Edit: Apart from the sleeper from Exeter.

Brzzle Rvrs, Oxford or Daggers at home as they look the easiest to beat while Plymouth&/or Gills &/or Millwall get rid of each other and then Yeovil in the Southern area final, partly because of Sturrock but also because my daughter lives there.

From what I have seen of us on our travels this season any away game would do, if it is a draw then Dan will "win" the pens!
And from what I hear at home (East Stand) and away the team are happier being in front of the travelling fans not the vocal minority of moaners and groans.
Last night I heard just the one negative "White's only back coz his captain" piece of twaddle and that was before kick off and the guy was old and maybe blinkered!

So being old might be a case for being blinkered? harsh.:angry:

So being old might be a case for being blinkered? harsh.:angry:

Do you go along with putting ours players down verbally then before a ball has been kicked? Do you also think JW only plays as he is captain? My "blinkered" was refering to not seeing the whole performance(s) and including the many, (although it may be ageist and I apologise for any offence caused Tony), IMO, positives that JW brings to us. I don't think loudly denigrating a player is supporting.
Other than that I also don't like the abuse and rubbish directed, unfunny, at Barney.

Do you go along with putting ours players down verbally then before a ball has been kicked? Do you also think JW only plays as he is captain? My "blinkered" was refering to not seeing the whole performance(s) and including the many, (although it may be ageist and I apologise for any offence caused Tony), IMO, positives that JW brings to us. I don't think loudly denigrating a player is supporting.
Other than that I also don't like the abuse and rubbish directed, unfunny, at Barney.

Settle petal, I think he's joking..

I love you really honest.:smile:

In yesterdays Echo...

"The chairman has told me a cup run is essential this season" and, after missing out against Brighton in the Capital One Cup back in August, it was pleasing to get the right result against Crawley.

Cheers Ron,.... no pressure then Phil !! :facepalm:

The draw has taken place, and we are playing at home to Bristol Rovers.

Could have been alot worse I guess.

At least we avoided Gillingham (for now anyway).

Full southern draw, as follows:

Dag & Red V Oxford Utd
Gillingham V Yeovil
Southend V Bristol Rovers
Plymouth V Millwall

Happy with that, been to a few of their games a few seasons back before they dropped out of the league. Couldn't be much of a worse draw for them.

Just checked their Twitter...

Yeah Im happy with that also, initially I was hoping for Yeovil, but in hindsight after their performance knocking Coventry out in the last round (on penalties) I think Brizzle at home might be the better draw for us.

I saw us play at Bristol Rovers a couple of seasons ago when they were heading for relegation. They were really, really hopeless. I'm sure they are much better now, still buoyed by their bouncebackability, but I'm also sure we'll beat them.

I saw us play at Bristol Rovers a couple of seasons ago when they were heading for relegation. They were really, really hopeless. I'm sure they are much better now, still buoyed by their bouncebackability, but I'm also sure we'll beat them.

Friday night. 0-0 we weren't much better. Poured during second half ! Thorough soaking

Will take that, make it £10 a ticket and let's get 4,000 in for the game, make it a £5 and we can expect maybe 6,000:smile:

Will take that, make it £10 a ticket and let's get 4,000 in for the game, make it a £5 and we can expect maybe 6,000:smile:
No matter how cheap the tickets are i can't see us getting 6,000 in for the third round the JPT. If tickets were £10 i think 3000 would be more realistic than 4000.

I'm starting to wonder about who I would like in the final at Wembley. For all the right reasons, (outrageously spiteful revenge), Morecombe would be good as they would start as odds on favourites.

Back