• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would you be interested in helping with repairs at RH?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why bother with Roots Hall , lets get these handymen and start on the new ground, sure we can knock it up between us :)

I will build the Fossetts Farm 4th stand, according to plans it only needs the grass laying and cutting:smile:

No - While I am paying more for my season ticket after being told there is no increase, RM can use the extra money to do the work himself

No - While I am paying more for my season ticket after being told there is no increase, RM can use the extra money to do the work himself

You are NOT paying more. You are paying more than last year's "Early Bird" price, not than the actual ticket price. :angry:

You are NOT paying more. You are paying more than last year's "Early Bird" price, not than the actual ticket price. :angry:

As a senior I paid £235 last season. For next season Ive paid £250. So of course I have paid MORE !!!! Do the maths !!

As a senior I paid £235 last season. For next season Ive paid £250. So of course I have paid MORE !!!! Do the maths !!

Do the maths?? Really? Ok, I pay full price for my ticket plus the finance company charges. Yet, I run, administrate and co-ordinate ALL of the Junior Blues activities for the club yet receive absolutely NOTHING in return. Please don't give me any sob stories about paying "full price", I am sick to the back teeth of doing everything yet receiving absolutely bugger all.

Even getting a shirt (provided by us) signed - apparently is not possible, yet I know I will be giving up a day of my holiday to be at Marsh Farm for the Juniors on Thursday. I am cheesed off, as if you haven't guessed yet I am still prepared to try and HELP our club!!! :angry:

Do the maths?? Really? Ok, I pay full price for my ticket plus the finance company charges. Yet, I run, administrate and co-ordinate ALL of the Junior Blues activities for the club yet receive absolutely NOTHING in return. Please don't give me any sob stories about paying "full price", I am sick to the back teeth of doing everything yet receiving absolutely bugger all.

Even getting a shirt (provided by us) signed - apparently is not possible, yet I know I will be giving up a day of my holiday to be at Marsh Farm for the Juniors on Thursday. I am cheesed off, as if you haven't guessed yet I am still prepared to try and HELP our club!!! :angry:

Kay, you will always find those prepared to help will be asked to do more and more.

However no-one makes you do it , it is purely your choice.

There is helping, and there is taking the pee.

As you are doing the JB's on behalf of the Trust I feel it is a little unfair to moan about the club not getting a shirt signed, you should ask the other Trust committee to share the load if you feel that you are sick to the back teeth of doing everything yet receiving absolutely bugger all

Kay, you will always find those prepared to help will be asked to do more and more.

However no-one makes you do it , it is purely your choice.

There is helping, and there is taking the pee.

As you are doing the JB's on behalf of the Trust I feel it is a little unfair to moan about the club not getting a shirt signed, you should ask the other Trust committee to share the load if you feel that you are sick to the back teeth of doing everything yet receiving absolutely bugger all
Ken,

I am doing the JBs on behalf of the Club and the Trust. It's a partnership.

Back