• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Scunthorpe Utd vs Southend Utd

on the plus side at least we have the Essex derby to look forward to at this rate. back in Lg2 , shoot me.

Good to see half the players didn’t have the bollocks to go and applaud those poor souls who travelled up for that. Absolute load of ****e

One shot on target against a side who had let in 33 goals at home so far. Clueless. We have no chance on a Saturday.

A defensive line. Defensive tactics. I can't believe how many backward passes we made tonight. We put too many back passes towards Bishop . His kicking is not the best and tonight in the weather conditions it was emphasized.

Why was there the need for so many changes?

Totally useless.

I got slated for again critising Powell on Saturday. I want read the comments from these individuals tonight...

Speak up.....

Really feel for the supporters that gave up there time to witness another gash performance. Think the wombles will turn us over easy if Powell is in charge ! Sad days ahead im afraid !

Cox was fuming with the players at the final whistle. Waving his arms about looked like he was telling them to get their arses in the dressing room. Meanwhile Captain Mantom was wandering about like a lost boy in the centre circle away from the team!

Good to see half the players didn’t have the bollocks to go and applaud those poor souls who travelled up for that. Absolute load of ****e
If that is true that is a disgrace. Literally I would be happy if i never saw the majority of these players in a Blues shirt again.

Back