• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Scunthorpe Utd vs Southend Utd

I am a supporter of Powell....but enough is enough
Totally spineless second half ....poor play ..lack of fight ..have ticket for Saturday
And for first time in many years dreading attending ..injuries I know have blighted us
But really think that a change is now needed

That second half display was as bad as I can remember for a long time. How did a Scunthorpe team who looked pretty poor end up winning 4-1? The only answer is that too many players lacking any pride or fight, I wish we could sack some of them.

Ultimately though Powell must take responsibility, his times up for me, we need to give someone else a chance to motivate and reenergise the team, Powell is failing abjectly at this right now.

Should have kept Brown then on that logic
The players maybe making basic errors but you wouldn't think so from the Southend bench. I very rarely hear any comments come from Powell et al. We needed to get a result so we play 17 at the back no forward thinking midfielder and even Powell's love-child Dru cant get a start.

If that is true that is a disgrace. Literally I would be happy if i never saw the majority of these players in a Blues shirt again.

Most disappeared straight down the tunnel. I counted about 4 who looked like they walked off camera shot towards the fans.

**** takers

This could be the most important season in our clubs history if Fossetts is actually passed To be relegated at this moment for Ron must be unthinkable .Even his dressing room visit at the start of this rot didn't have any effect, Powell cannot organise or motivate this shower...time for change Ron
We need another Steve Thompson miracle worker asap

At least we have something to play for.

I hate those last few boring mid table games we usually have to play.

Back