• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pep Guardiola having a go at Man City fans for not filling their stadium against Leipzig. This multi millionaire hasn't a clue. I mentioned on here last week that prices have gone through the roof. Fans of a club like Man City are finding it so expensive because they are so good, they play a lot of games as they tend to be in everything going, and tend to reach the later stages. For him to have a go at the fans is a disgrace and so out of touch as to what the working man can afford. He hasn't a clue. If they want to fill the stadium every game, then bring the prices down to a realistic level.

Exrinction rebelion..... Seriously.......... They're just ****ing people off.

If you're talking about the M25 blockades, a) this is politics and b) it's not (technically) extinction rebellion.

However, I assume it's the same people, and if it is then they ought to just use one name. All they're doing is making it look like there's a number of tiny organisations with no real direction. I think they need to employ a marketing/media expert...you know, one of those M25 types!

If you're talking about the M25 blockades, a) this is politics and b) it's not (technically) extinction rebellion.

However, I assume it's the same people, and if it is then they ought to just use one name. All they're doing is making it look like there's a number of tiny organisations with no real direction. I think they need to employ a marketing/media expert...you know, one of those M25 types!
So if there are a group of them and they could get it all together, they could call themselves One Direction.........nah, maybe not.

Funny enough, I just heard that on the radio, they seem to be splinter groups.

I think we all agree things need to change to save the planet, but these people are just causing missery and going the wrong way about it.

Extinction Rebellion/Insulate Britain. Their hearts may be in the right place, but their actions are totally in the wrong place. I'm so glad the police are starting to drag them away straight away now.

Last edited:
The worst way to endear people to your plight, is to **** those very same people off.

That’s as simple as it could be.

Petrol and all the mad ****ers emptying every station in town...Queues everywhere if they haven't already sold out.

Thank you media for creating another mad panic buying spree.

Every now and again something happens and we end up with massive queues of people at the petrol stations. I can remember it happening maybe 2 or 3 times since I've been driving. My one question is why does this always happen when I'm low on petrol and genuinely need to fill up?

I drove up the A127 this morning as I needed Wickes. Get to the Weir and I couldn't turn left for the huge queue blocking up the slip road and then the main road leading to Sainsburys petrol station. It was alright though because they did all put their hazard lights on!!! Total ****ing selfish morons.

Back