• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

If I had my time again I would definitely have chosen medicine for a career.
And yet a friend of mine who is a doctor told me he wouldn't recommend it to anyone. His view is that the public don't respect them anymore and treat them like ****. He thinks there are plenty of other jobs that pay just as well with far less stress and training.

And yet a friend of mine who is a doctor told me he wouldn't recommend it to anyone. His view is that the public don't respect them anymore and treat them like ****. He thinks there are plenty of other jobs that pay just as well with far less stress and training.
I've moved into pharma and in the last 12 months we've had a huge amount of applications from medics who want to leave front-line medicine, and who can blame them really. The working conditions are absolutely horrendous. Some on here know my Dad and he delayed retirement and worked through the pandemic and I think it's aged him hugely, he had a nasty bout of COVID during the peak as well.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says Do you have a copy of Love Poems by Ryan Giggs'? You do, oh wonderful. My name? It's Ryan Giggs.

SUFC Mugs (I think). Our next door neighbour has just returned from a boot sale and he bought these two masterpieces for us. I've decided to put them either side of the clock that sometimes doesn't work, it seemed right to do that some how.

I've been dodging the Chrissy Powell mugs for years now and along come these two, I must be blessed.

sufc mugs.jpg

Back