• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Barnet (H) 26 December (Boxing Day) 3pm SOLD OUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My other half had COVID this week and was feeling really rough.

I did a test this morning as had a slight sore throat and I'm positive.

I don't even know what the right thing to do is now.

I'm a season card holder and was obviously looking forward to going. I really don't feel too unwell at all like a very mild cold..

Should I go or not?
Having a friend who's now in intensive care because they have caught COVID a while recovering from surgery for cancer, I would suggest stay at home.

My other half had COVID this week and was feeling really rough.

I did a test this morning as had a slight sore throat and I'm positive.

I don't even know what the right thing to do is now.

I'm a season card holder and was obviously looking forward to going. I really don't feel too unwell at all like a very mild cold..

Should I go or not?
No stay at home, that's a Christmas present no one wants to receive.

No stay at home, that's a Christmas present no one wants to receive.

I'll test again on the day. Literally have no symptoms.

Walking round Tesco the other day, so many people just coughing and sneezing etc.

Probably not even testing anymore. The only reason I test as I am apparently one of the vulnerable people and shielded.

Back on the thread.

Think it may be a big ask to get the win with so many players out and reinforcements yet to come.

We were fortunate at Kidderminster who are bottom. Let's hope the crowd can again be the 12th man.

Now Sold Out.
Tickets taken off sale early.
We only told Barnet fans all ticket late last night..... then taken them off sale this morning.
Correct

You unable to buy Barnet home tickets even on-line today

I do feel once again the club missing out on match day sales here, even through its not even match day today. ????

Thank god on its TV I say

Why are tickets off sale? Doesn’t look like we’re near the 8,500 limit.

Really poor form as well to tell the Barnet fans at half 8 last night that there’s no pay on the day. To then also take them off sale the day before.

Due to illness, we have 2 tickets available for sale at face value for tomorrow's game.

You will be next to us so would meet you at the gate, but the in laws are I'll so can't make it!

Would do cash upon meeting tomorrow.

2 adults in South Upper. Message me or @ me if interested!

It's crazy to not have tickets on the day for away fans, especially when they won't even fill their section.

I'm wondering if it's because home fans are buying tickets in the north to watch the game?

Such a shame the X block can't be opened as we could have easily shifted another 500 tickets easy there.

It makes me realise the consortium need to address the issue of the capacity urgently - the amount of money which is being wasted, if we challenge for promotion next year it would not be uncommon to see roots hall sold out, having 1500+ empty seats in the north stand seems ridiculous, a waste and a clear disadvantage to us.
Would imagine the Consortium are well aware of what needs doing. There must be 101 jobs at least that need doing yesterday.

surely they can’t do this. Absolute disgrace if Barnet fans can’t get a hold of any more tickets
Sorry you had plenty of time to buy tickets.The probable reason is because the home areas are sold out and for segregation reasons its stops home fans going into the away area.Fear not you got the telly to watch.

Sorry you had plenty of time to buy tickets.The probable reason is because the home areas are sold out and for segregation reasons its stops home fans going into the away area.Fear not you got the telly to watch.
Yeah because the telly is a great substitute to going to a game live. Mate you told us last night we couldn’t pay on the day and then with no warning pulled tickets this morning. We’d sold 200 of our initial 400 allocation. Not much risk of selling out with no trains so completely unfair on any away fan who wanted to buy tickets. Why not do pay on the day and provide proof of a London address for example, or proof of buying Barnet tickets to other games.

Is it possible that you’re trying to figure out a way to get some home fans in the North stand so pulled tickets to work out the logistics of that, and then put them back on sale later. The live ticket counter says you’ve only sold circa 6950. Haven’t you had bigger attendances than that this season?

We should have given them more notice than the 8:30 the night before that pay on the day wasn’t available. They were given no reasonable expectation that pay on the day wouldn’t be available, considering they were never going to sell the 650 allocation.

I know a couple of Barnet fans that always buy their tickets on the day because they have no need to buy in advance. They saw the tweet and went to buy tickets (considering it’s the day before and should still be available according to our tweet) to find they aren’t available.

We are in the wrong on this, whatever way you look at it.

Is it possible that you’re trying to figure out a way to get some home fans in the North stand so pulled tickets to work out the logistics of that, and then put them back on sale later. The live ticket counter says you’ve only sold circa 6950. Haven’t you had bigger attendances than that this season?
The ticket counter thing doesn’t include all areas. We have sold closer to 8k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back