• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Barnet (H) 26 December (Boxing Day) 3pm SOLD OUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people don’t leave it until the day before the game to get tickets. Do you understand that?

I get that there will be people who have had a change of heart and decided to go late, but that’s the risk you take, I guess.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m in agreement with you & think it’s daft we’ve taken the off sale. I’d rather the club sold them to you, afterall it’s more money for us. But looking at it objectively, I don’t think you can have too many complaints, as most people plan their Boxing Day around football (whether home or away)

Yep, poor form from us. But again, they have been on sale for months. If anyone was serious about going, they’ve had ample opportunity.

Again, I do feel for your fanbase as this seems rather short sighted and, frankly, mental on our part. One thing I’ve learned from our club is, never rule anything out. I wouldn’t be surprised to see tickets go back on sale at some point 🤷‍♂️
Let’s hope your last sentence comes to fruition

Of course we aren’t going to bring 2000! But to only give 200 tickets to away fans out of an 8000 crowd is ridiculous, I’m sure you’ll agree. Especially when you only need to give us 300 more.

Yep agree completely. I’d be surprised if we only gave you 200, that seems ridiculous. It’s rare to get an actual decent away following visit RH in this league, so I can’t see why we’d turn the money down

Yep agree completely. I’d be surprised if we only gave you 200, that seems ridiculous. It’s rare to get an actual decent away following visit RH in this league, so I can’t see why we’d turn the money down
Yeah, I mean 300-400 isn’t huge but it’s still money in the bank! Nothing on the £30odd thousand you guys will be giving us though 🤣

Of course we aren’t going to bring 2000! But to only give 200 tickets to away fans out of an 8000 crowd is ridiculous, I’m sure you’ll agree. Especially when you only need to give us 300 more.
We didn’t though did we? We all agree the sudden changes to ticket availability in the last 24 hours are far from ideal to put it mildly. But you’ve only had one block of tickets open to you to buy for some months now - exactly the same as us for the Hive.

If, like us, you had actually sold some and needed another block opened then it would have been. We had to sell out block by block at the Hive before further blocks were opened - which we did and the whole stand is now sold out. Indeed it was a week or so ago.

If any Bees (beyond the 30-odd who actually did) had taken the trouble to buy before the very last moment then a) they would have been unaffected and b) you might have had a slightly larger proportion of the overall crowd supporting the Bees.

Aside from this last minute sales restriction, you’ve had all the opportunity in the world and the only responsibility for failing to take that chance lies with Bees fans alone.

My other half had COVID this week and was feeling really rough.

I did a test this morning as had a slight sore throat and I'm positive.

I don't even know what the right thing to do is now.

I'm a season card holder and was obviously looking forward to going. I really don't feel too unwell at all like a very mild cold..

Should I go or not?
Go!!!

Cry me a river, you've got a shocking fan base in terms of numbers and have had plenty of time to get them for tomorrows game, as well as notice that you'll need to buy them tonight so get over it.

The club actually stopped selling home and away tickets last night Paulie , according the sales stats on here we still had a few hundred still available in the south lower

No but it was obvious you lot were gonna sell out from the moment tickets went on sale. There’s still tickets available in our section!! How can they just decide that we can’t buy them. Give them to Barnet and let them sell them if they don’t want home fans in the away end, it’s not that difficult.

Do you really want loads of Southend in your away end?

It's not our fault that you could only shift 200 tickets.

You could have given us another 600+ and we would have sold them.

Youve only got yourself to blame for not buying quick enough

Easy lads, Its Christmas, Peace and Goodwill and everything. I can't find anything at the moment which suggests why the tickets have gone off sale, and if the situation was reversed on a Bank Holiday without any means of public transport available, we would be brassed off as well.

Cry me a river, you've got a shocking fan base in terms of numbers and have had plenty of time to get them for tomorrows game, as well as notice that you'll need to buy them tonight so get over it.
They can’t buy them tonight, they were taken off sale.

At least the game is on Tele - should be a way for all to watch the game

Reactions: RHB
Boo hoo Barnet, end of the world😥.

You may go up, you may beat us but you'll never be as big 'cos we've got Gus...and 8 thousand plus fans (for starters) supporting him and the other boys, numbers that you'll never achieve at your pxxy club. Thank you. xxx

Attachments

• 20231225_171527.jpg
    20231225_171527.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Not sure how we can get over 8k v Chesterfield and stop sales below that against Barnet.

Makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back