• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2 ban or not 2 ban!!!

shrimpfan

Manager
cant see what all the fuss is about,the mods done the job the bans were earned. self bans methinks . i done a lot of **** when younger always new i had to pay didnt worry me,i lose it on here somtimes if i get a ban ive earnd it .----so mods do the job! no favours no surrender! ban when u have 2 over ride the storm in a teacup storms will come and go the zone will stay .the owners must keep going alot of fans would be lost without u .the dark days wont last for ever,remember head down **** up work hard for your baby. sorry about the bad english its as good as it gets! so stick it in your pipes and smoke it.

All I can say is there is no need for a discussion. The mods do a great job, and have a hard one to do at that.

I honestly don't understand why people feel the need to add their opinion to each matter.

Deary me does Southend really have this many prats for fans.

It's a shame. The majority of the board are polite and a pleasure to mix with.

The minority are making it hard for the mods to maintain the friendly atmosphere.

Deary me does Southend really have this many prats for fans.

It's a shame. The majority of the board are polite and a pleasure to mix with.

The minority are making it hard for the mods to maintain the friendly atmosphere.

Try impossible...

All I can say is there is no need for a discussion. The mods do a great job, and have a hard one to do at that.

I honestly don't understand why people feel the need to add their opinion to each matter.
Good to hear your opinion!

bad rep me again then div.

Well thats uncalled for. Fred has a good point, there is no need to talk about it. The recent events that have followed bans have been bizarre. From having a go, to taking you own stance. The Mods are here to keep the site enjoyable for the masses, so bans are there for a reason.

Some of the behavious that has led to bans, and has come after bans have been so very childish. Ironically two of the younger well respected members of the Zone communittee (Fred and BtB) seem to agree thats its all ridiculous.

I joined the Zone years ago now, and have never regreted doing so, but some of the members we have had of late have been to worst ever.

O, and as we are being childish, this is in the wrong forum, as is not "Shrimpers Chit-Chat"

Well thats uncalled for. Fred has a good point, there is no need to talk about it. The recent events that have followed bans have been bizarre. From having a go, to taking you own stance. The Mods are here to keep the site enjoyable for the masses, so bans are there for a reason.

Some of the behavious that has led to bans, and has come after bans have been so very childish. Ironically two of the younger well respected members of the Zone communittee (Fred and BtB) seem to agree thats its all ridiculous.

I joined the Zone years ago now, and have never regreted doing so, but some of the members we have had of late have been to worst ever.

O, and as we are being childish, this is in the wrong forum, as is not "Shrimpers Chit-Chat"

Completly disagree with you there...:nope:

No way am I a respected member of this site!:O

Because this is a public forum and ANYONE is free to post their opinion provide they stay within the rules. And just what is wrong with a post supporting the stance of the mods anyway?

completely agree with fredheim_holm, at the end of the day it is a hard job to do but they are doing what they can to keep the content of this board palletable for all its users. As, as previously been said, when you join the wesbiste, you agree to a set of t&c's and if you decide to breach them, then the owners of this board have every right to do what they like to punish the offenders.

My opinion is that it is any member's right to post their opinion on any thread cos it's a forum for people's opinions and without opinions what would we have ?

Back