• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I can comment on it, as this is a football FORUM.

Brisbane Road can be like a morgue most weeks, but that doesnt deter from the fact that your fans were really quiet last night, and given the fact you were 2 up for about 70 minutes, I find that pretty surprising.

You can comment, as you rightly say, because this is a football forum.

But don't cry because you are being ripped to shreds - this is a Southend United football forum.

i do love it when an away fan comes and tries to give us credit to look like a good guy but then puts sly little digs within their posts. obviously some away fans aren't all like it but thats the way it goes with some people.

To be fair to the bloke, he's come on here to give a different perspective immediately after what was a pretty humiliating defeat for the sad O's. I just re-read the thread and can't really see any of these sly little digs you're talking about - even despite your provocation.

The Spread isn't as good as The Birkbeck - LG may have the balls to come on here, but I took your pub. ;)

You took "The Spread"? Where did you take it JS? I need my daily alcoholic fix, and I do not want to walk all the way down there, only I find you have taken it somewhere else?
draught2.gif
smile-drink3.gif

The other important question that we need answering by Jonny Stokes is, Are you going to change the name of your fantasy football team to No Points Hall? :p ;)

To be fair to the bloke, he's come on here to give a different perspective immediately after what was a pretty humiliating defeat for the sad O's. I just re-read the thread and can't really see any of these sly little digs you're talking about - even despite your provocation.

mattytheshrimper is a touch dense, bless him. He has, after all, been brought up in an era where Southend have hardly beaten Orient - his irrational reaction to LG is only to be expected.

You took "The Spread"? Where did you take it JS? I need my daily alcoholic fix, and I do not want to walk all the way down there, only I find you have taken it somewhere else?
draught2.gif
smile-drink3.gif

I quietly snuck it between my moobs and tip-toed back off to my East London slum. It's currently being used to house some swan-eating illegal immigrants, with a crack house upstairs.

The other important question that we need answering by Jonny Stokes is, Are you going to change the name of your fantasy football team to No Points Hall? :p ;)

If I could remember the web address/username/password, then I'm sure I could be that magnanimous, yes. 'Three Nil Hall' will probably work better.

J_S x

Back